Zoe lets it out || Troye

Guys, I have been having a think and when I finish this story, I want to write a Troyler fanfic...

Opinions ;) x

-------

I come home early from the Gossip Girl Magazine and go to visit Alfie and Zoe, as I was told earlier that they were home because they went out earlier to get some stuff for Nala, Percy and Pippin, my favourite pets to be honest! 

I want to go visit them as I have not spoke with them much lately, the most we spent together was when I met Percy and Pippin and little Nala! Then I (of course) claimed then to be the cutest pets ever, apart from Wolf (sorry Joey!)

As I walk up the stairs and into the room, I hear muttering and realise straight away that it is Zoe. But I don't hear Alfie. As I continue walking, it takes me some time to hear Nala and know that Alfie was either in the loo or downstairs, getting a snack. I come towards the door, knock and wait patiently until Zoe opens it and Nala comes out jumping on me.

"Hello, little girl!" I say, bending down and stroking her little face as she pants, rolling around my feet. She is honestly the cutest pug in this universe.

"Troye!" Zoe hugs me tightly and invites me inside. 

I go inside with the crazy and excited Nala jumping around. I fall on the bed and Nala jumps up and licks my face. Zoe laughs and sits on the bed, pulling Nala off me.

"So, Troye! What's up?" Zoe looks at me with a happy but confused look and I know that I defiantly know what my pop up was not what she had been expecting. 

"Well, I want to know how you are, the gossip and all that!" I grin at her but she looks scared suddenly. Her face drops and she starts to look all the bad feelings. Frightened, nervous and very worried. Like she is hiding something, that she is unsure of. 

"Zoe. What's up?" I am worried too, is she okay?

She sighs. "Troye. What I show and tell you is secret. Tell a soul and I'll murder you. Promise you won't say anything."

"Zoe you're scaring me" I say slowly. 

She grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly until I yelp and pull away.

"Promise?" She repeats, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Yes, yes!" I say, rubbing my sore hand. 

"Thank you, basically..." she begins, opening her laptop onto her page. "Me and Tan were sneaking to the third floor and we heard... we.. we heard...." she starts to wipe her eyes. "We heard that we are living with people who want to destroy Youtube, the whole website. They hacked into Google's software and site. Then they tricked us and now they are hacking our subscribers channels. So I had 7.1 Million a week ago and now I have 7 Million, almost on 6, see."

Shocked, I look to see she is right. My heart rate increases. I gasp. "What the actural..."

"Hey!" Alfie says, as he opens the door. He throws a can of coke at Zoe and sits on the bed. "Sorry I didn't get you one, I did not know...        "

"Don't worry about it, mate" I say, staring at Zoe as she looks at me sadly. Alfie looks at both of us and suddenly, his face turns red. 

"Did something happen here..?" He whispers, looking at Zoe with worry on his face. Zoe laughs and hugs him. 

"Never, gorgeous!" She laughs, hugging him tightly. 

Alfie's face relaxes and he smiles at me apoligetically. "Sorry!" He grins. ".. What did I miss though?"

Zoe sighs. "Troye knows." Alfie looks at me in shock. 

"You okay with it, bro?"

"Of course I am not." I feel red. 

Then Zoe goes into detail and I felt like crying. 

What the hell is happening..

-----------------

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Updating on weekdays is hard but I am doing it 

xxxxxxx