Just Be Causal... || Marcus

Today was the first day of filming. At breakfast, camera were everywhere, being set up with a lady came to the stage.

"Hello, all of you need to act normal. Talk to your friends, pretend the cameras aren't there. Don't look at them either" she said gracefully.

I felt I was going to fall off the chair.I knew Niomi was going to get filmed a bit during her clothes haul video. I just hoped I wasn't going to embarrass myself. Fall over or something much worse.

Suddenly, Alfie walked in to the room in that very moment with Zoe next to him. It was quite amazing, we had not seen Zoe since she had her anxiety attack. Tanya's face lit up and she got up and ran to Zoe. Zoe smiled at her and Tanya hugged her tightly, whispering, "I am so glad your okay." We all said that and it was okay again.

After breakfast, me and Alfie were walking through the rooms.

"What do we do?" I asked and then I stopped him. "The cameras..." Alfie turned and saw what I saw, a bunch of huge cameras.

"Just be casual" I hissed at him as he glanced at me with a worried expression. "Causal" I repeated.

He nodded and walked with me until the camera saw us. "And here is Alfie Deyes and Marcus Butler! Hey boys!"

"Hi" we both said, smiling at the camera.

"Do you like it here?" The man asked.

I smiled. "Yep!"

I really like it here to be honest. What I don't like is that Zoe doesn't feel safe here. It's not just anxiety.

---------

Sorry this wasn't long :( x