Gabby Knows || VelvetGh0st

Hey guys, so it is the weekend... which means there is a few chapters waiting to be published :)

For some of them I have tried super hard to make them as happy as they are sad because its a lot of drama atm, and I want the happiness to be in there too :)

I really hope you enjoy and 2k on here, 11k on Narcus, 5k on Jaspar. WTH

Thank you!!!! Like, what even?!?!

Its crazy, thanks so much :) I feel so good rn because it is the friday night where I lie in bed and watch youtube and write fanfics and listen to songs that are either really slow and calming or really fast and weird....

Anyway, lets get on! Enjoyyyy

-------------------------

I have been having such a fun time at the Youtube House, at the moment. Nash and I are really kicking things off. We have had no arguments and it has been a few weeks now. We made an annoucment video earlier but no one really expected it. Some people even thought it was a joke until we both explained on twitter that it was really true, and we were offically dating. It went crazy. So crazy....

It started trending world wide for a whole day. WHAT!

I know, it sounds so crazy but I think it was mainly Nash's subcribers who started that.

Later today, we are going to go out to a fancy hotel for dinner. Nash wanted it to be romantic. But that was until I heard Zoe...

---------------

I am walking along the corrider in my floral dress, natural and minium makeup and my hair curly and bouncy. I am in the best mood for a date with my amazing boyfriend.

I walk past the Zalfie room to hear Zoe whispering something, and she sounds like she is crying. Shocked, I lean against the door. If she is having anxiety attacks right now, I need to make sure she is not alone. As I lean, I hear a conversation with Alfie, telling me that it was okay straight away because we all know that Alfie, out of everyone, is the most helpful to Zoe. But as I pull away, I hear Zoe say...

"How long will it last, Alfie? These random people controlling our lives, they are ruining our careers, hacking our supporters youtube channels, one by one..."

Wait, what? I lean forward again, not being able to help myself from it. I hear Alfie take a deep breathe.

"We can te-" he pauses. I can hear Zoe sobbing quietly now as Alfie continues, "we must not tell a soul. They can't know, even if its their danger as well. Zoe, we shouldn't even know."

"I want to fight back" Zoe whispers, weakly.

I don't know if it is the drama or the worry that makes me push the door open. Both, if I am being completely honest.

"Hey, what the hell are you guys talking about?" I say cheerily, jumping in.

Alfie jumps up from the bed, his face flushed and worry spread all over his face. Zoe stares at me in shock, holding the duvet to her face. Alfie sighs at me, looking worn out, tired and completely confused.

"How long?" he says wearily, rubbing his eyes.

"Enough to know something is wrong" I say, calmly shutting the door carefully behind me. "Spit it out!"

Alfie sits back on the bed and Zoe leans against him. I sit on the bed, next to them, and smile kindly at them.

"You guys can tell me, I won't tell a soul" I say honestly. Whatever it is that they are talking about made me feel awkward inside. Scared and shocked.

"Me and Tan snuck into their top floor" Zoe begins, resting on Alfie's shoulder. "We heard that who is running this House is not who Google sent. It's not Youtube either. It is people who disagree with the system of Youtubers. They are hacking Google's software, and all our subscribers. I had 7.1 Million a few weeks ago. I have 6 Million now. Alfie had 3.6. Now he has 3.3. Its rapidly decreasing, and it never goes down this fast. Or at all. We are loosing who we love, along with what we love doing." Zoe looks at me nervously. "You ready to panick now?" She asks.

".. Yeah." I am still in shock to manage to say 'yes.' I have been told the worst and craziest news ever. What the hell am I meant to say right now?!

"Um. What?!" I didn't know what to do. My subscribers are loosing their channels. My channel is loosing its existence. I don't know.

"I know, its hard to take in. Alfie didn't reply to me for a few hours" Zoe laughs weakly but it comes out croaky and forced, like she never wanted to.

Alfie laughs quietly. "Don't try make jokes in a bad situation, liccie one." He pats her on the head and she grins at him.

I still don't not know what to say. Zoe looks at me nervously. "You are going on a date with Nash now, aren't you?" She says sadly.

I nod slowly.

"And we have just told you all that news."

I nod again.

"Crap" Zoe laughs, then she says "Go have a good time!"

I smile weakly at them and leave, hugging them both whlist they tell me it should be okay. As I walk towards Nash's room, I feel a wave of panick and worry.

I don't know.

---------------------

Better chapters are coming your way x