The plan worked || Zoella

After I was calmed down, I went to sleep. It was tiring, I was tired and I wanted to cry myself to sleep. I did.

But the next morning, Eve's plan was ready, not only did the whole YouTube gang know but Alfie and Marcus came back.

"Alfie!" I scream, hugging him. His eyes water but he says nothing. He just hugs me. Marcus hugs Niomi and everything feels good. Until the chat happens.

The lady walks into the room, looking scary and sharp. I grab Alfie's hand.

"So today, you will take some pictures, hug the crowd, love life. No exceptions. Anything about the past few days and something bad will happen." She sternly looks at all of us and walks out of the room. We all turn to each other.

Nash laughs. "Bullshit. We are doing this."

"Yeah" Alfie says. "We are. cmon guys."

------

The crowd is amazing. 20,000 people turned up to see all of us. It was amazing, I couldn't believe my eyes.

I start by taking some photos, hugging my big family and feeling great. Until Alfie gives me the look that it's time to get on the stage.

We all stand up on the stage, waving and smiling at our viewers. We feel happy. We are happy. It's nervously exciting to finally tell the truth.

"Guys." Alfie says into his microphone. "We haven't been honest with you." He passes me the mic. I breathe in.

"The YouTube house has been the most amazing, yet impossible experience of our lives. As you may know, we have been losing our subscribers, our followers, our family. That's because we have been kidnapped, if you will."

The lady, by the side of the stage laughs. "I love those lot!" She says. "Stop joking! Come on!" She eyed us evilly. 

"Shut up!" I yell. "This is true, we aren't with who we should be with. It's over, done. We are leaving the youtube house and gaining our followers back!" 

The crowd cheers, kind and promising. Some men order to take the lady away, and Alfie hugs me. "We did it!" He says.

Yes. We did.

-----

its over! thank you for reading. im sorry yet again, im not finishing these stories well.

Im currently writing a story about Zoella. First upload will be uploaded tonight. The next upload will not be until my first upload gets enough views. I want to make sure people love this!

I love you all, thanks for the support. I honestly have the best readers!

Leila xxx