Dinner || Tanya

When the clock hit six, me and Jim walked down the stairs to see the rest of our friends at the tables. There were so many of us living in this house. Me and Jim sat with Zoe and Alfie, Niomi and Marcus and Nash Grier. I haven't met Nash before but I loved his videos so it was almost a fangirl moment. Tyler Oakley came and joined us with Troye. I loved Troyler. They loved each other from the start, which was very obvious to all of us. I'm so glad they fixed it because it was hell for us, and don't get me started on the viewers, the troyler shippers.

At last, Connor Franta came and sat with us. He has recently announced that he was gay, which made us more proud of him than ever before. I knew for a while but he said he was scared to see what people think. I told him that he should be himself but I could tell that he had heard that a lot and wasn't taking it in. He never realised how important his decisions were.

A lady came up to the stage, next to the seating area, walking to the microphone and tapping on it lightly.

"Hello youtubers! So this is your first night at the youtube House. I hope you settle in quickly. On Monday, the cameras will be here to film for the first episode. I hope you enjoy it."

We all clapped her off the stage and then dinner was served. It was beef, chips and champagne. It was really yummy, and a good way to chat with my new fellow house mates. Tyler told us about a new project he was starting and Connor told us how the news about him being gay had settled with the family. He said it was better than he thought and the only person who had a problem with it was his Grandad but he said he doesn't care. I was so happy for Connor.

When we finished dessert, which was Apple pie or chocolate brownies, there was a party afterwards. But me, Zoe, Niomi and Jim were full and too tired to go on. So we went back to our rooms.

I waved to Zoe and Niomi who went into their separate rooms. Then me and Jim went to our room, which was all the way at the end of the corridor, near the stairs that lead you to the upper room with a corridor (yet again!) full of Youtubers rooms like Tyler's, Connor's and more.

"That was fun. I'm getting used to this place already, I really like it. Honestly" Jim said as I did the key and opened the door to go in.

"Me too" I said and I really meant it. For the first time in this Youtube House, it didn't feel like Google were using us. It felt like a new beginning. I was more excited then I ever thought I would be.

---------

Me and Jim started watching The Notebook. I laid next to him, closing my eyes. I was always a sleepy one. Not as much as Zoe though. She could have gotten on a plane a year ago and say, 'I got the jet lag.' It's pretty hilarious.

When we were halfway through the film, I was too tired to continue. I could hear the party pumping downstairs. I looked at Jim, who looked bored, himself. I felt bad as, now I think about it, I said I was going up and I kind of forced him to come with me.

"Jim, you can go to the party if you want. I'm going to sleep now" I said. He looked at me and grinned.

"Thanks Tan." He kissed me, hugged me and went downstairs. When he was gone, I went to do my skin care routine. I took off my make up, with simple products. Wipes made me go red and string my skin. Then I cleansed and used my facial wash. After brushing my teeth and going to the loo, I popped into bed before realising I'm still in my dress so I quickly change. Suddenly, I hear a knock on the door.

I thought it was Jim, so I went and answered the door. It was Zoe. She looked worried, scared even.

"Zoe?" I asked, wiping my eyes.

"Sorry to bother you Tan, but I couldn't sleep. Is it okay if I stay at yours till Jim comes back. I would go with Alfie but he's at the party and I don't want to drag him out when he's probably having a lot of fun. I guess.. I guess I'm just not settling in like everyone else" she whispered. I hugged her, she was shivering. I knew she and Alfie had problems getting her anxiety sorted, but I could tell she'd been worrying about it.

"Zoe, don't worry about it. Come in" I said, opening the door wider for her to come in.

"Thanks" she said, smiling weakly and walking in and sitting on the bed. I walked and sat next to her. She then sighed. "I'm worried about my anxiety, Tan. I just am not settling in like everyone else. I am... worried all the time..." She started wiping her eyes and sniffing louder than you would. I could tell she was starting to cry. It looked like the start of anxiety. I couldn't calm her down, I never knew what to do. Only Alfie did. And he needed to be here for her. He needed to help her because, as heartless as I sounded, I couldn't do much but hug her and tell her she's okay. That will not help.

"I'm going to go downstairs and get Alfie. Because your getting stressed and I don't know how to calm you down. Alfie does and he needs to be here for you. I'll be quick" I said, hugging her tightly. She nodded slowly. I put my jacket and leather timberland boots on before running down the long stairs and aping around to the party room.

It was smokey and colourful, which irritated my eyes and made it a lot harder to find Alfie. Also, Zoe was up in her room, having a melt down and I'd left her there. What a good friend.

Suddenly, I saw Alfie talking with a friend, I assumed it was Chai. I ran up to him, and tapped him on th shoulder.

"Alfie!" I yelled, the music sounding out more of my voice but Alfie heard me. He looked at me.

"What?" He shouted back.

"Zoe's having a panic attack! Come quick!"

Alfie dropped his drink and ran to the exit. I ran after him. We ran up the stairs and I went into my room, Alfie behind me.

Zoe was sitting on the bed, rocking back and forth, sobbing. She was red, and looked so stressed and worried, it made me want to cry. Both me and Alfie ran to her at the same time and grabbed her. Alfie hugged her tightly, stroking her head and kissing it whilst I stroked her arm.

"Shhhh, Zoe. It will be okay. I promise, your safe with me... Shhhhh" Alfie whispered, over and over again. I rubbed her back constantly. I wanted to be helpful but I was never around for Zoe's anxiety. The only ever time I was, all the Youtubers were here and I didn't get to see her as Alfie helped her to the room and calmed her down himself.

"Thanks Tan" Alfie said softly, rocking Zoe back and forth. "She's not used to this new place. The sea isn't here. Everything is different. She will get there, she just can't yet."

"I completely understand, Alf. I hope she's okay" I said. Then I got up, getting a blanket of mine out of my bag and wrapping it around her. "Use this. She's so cold, I have so many. That's a spare."

Alfie smiled gratefully at me. "Thanks, honestly... Anyway, so how are you? With this house and stuff? Zoe isn't handling it well, but I like it. Do you?"

I sat back down and smiled back. "Yeah. I like it. It's nice here. Google may have tricked us but they are doing a good job hiding it!"

Alfie laughs. "Yeah, I guess so." He looked down at Zoe, who had stopped crying and now was snuggled up in Alfie's arms. "I'll take her back to our room. And ill stay with her. The party wasn't great anyway. And I need to be there for her. I love her."

It was so cute how much Alfie cared about Zoe. I mean, Jim cared about me, duh! But Alfie just dropped everything, no questions. Zalfie is a special one.

"Of course Alfie, bye" I said, helping him lift her up and I opened the door. He smiled at me.

"See ya" he said and he walked away with Zoe in his arms.

----------

It will be happier soon I promise! They settle down and it's happy! Then it gets worse but eh!

Love you xxxx