Arriving || PointlessBlog

Me and Zoe got out the car after an hour or two of driving. Zoe drove and I had Nala on my lap, who was getting really freaked out. I didn't blame her, I was too. The house was huge. It was modern with glass pane windows and wooden frames, but it's white and shiny. I could imagine the Kardashians living in this. We walked towards the big door and Zoe rang the doorbell. After waiting for a few seconds, the door opened and a lady in a white dress with the print Google on it. She smiled at us.

"Zoella and PointlessBlog" she said cheerily, getting her book out and ticking us off the list. "Funny you got here at the same time."

I blushed. Zoe grinned and leaned against me as I said slowly, "we are together, a couple." Nala barked once.

The lady gasped. "Oh, how silly of me! Sorry you two. Anyway, I'll give you a tour of the facility. This way."

We followed her through long hallways made of glass and wood. It seemed like we'd been walking forever until she stopped and changed directions to a big room that had tables and a dance floor, with a bar at the end of it.

"This is the party room. You have three parties a week. You only come here for parties or a drink. But you can't drink the drink in here" the lady explained. Then she lead us to another room. This just had tables and chairs everywhere with huge sofas and a crazily big TV at the end.

"You drink your drinks in here. And you have breakfast, lunch and dinner in here" the lady confirmed. "Also, there are loos in every room you go in."

She looked around. "Those are the important rooms. There are many more but I don't feel the need to show you. Let's go to the rooms."

We climbed a million stairs it seemed till we finally got to the hallway with so many rooms, it was insane. Nala was sleeping in my arms.

"These are your friends' rooms. I shall not show you them but the names are labelled on the doors. Here's your room." The lady pointed to a door. I saw what she meant, it said:

Alfie Deyes and Zoe Sugg's
Room (PointlessBlog and
Zoella).

We walked in and Nala jumped out of my hands and started exploring the room. It was bigger than I thought it would. Bigger than Zoe's old flat and certainly bigger than mine. It had a fridge and then a huge TV and sofa. It had lights and plants around them. There was two chairs on each side. It seemed like a nice area to chill out with Zoe. Then I followed Nala to a door that said:

PointlessBlog's Office

I had an office in our old home. Which was good as I needed that. Then I saw another door opposite the door that said:

Zoella's Office

"Perfect" Zoe said from behind me. "I was worried we won't have our own offices or we'd share one." All I did is nod.

Then I saw a huge wardrobe that was bigger than me, and we all know that I'm huge! I continued walking until I saw the bed. It was one hell of a bed. It was a huge double bed, with a roof over it. It was brown wood borders stand out against the cream white duvet and pillows, and mattress. There were petals sprinkled on the bed. I heard Zoe smirk.

"We aren't getting married!" She laughs to the lady. The lady smiled.

"Our bad. Thought it looked nice."

"It does." Zoe looked at the door on the right. "Bathroom?" She asked, walking over to it.

"Yes" the lady said.

"It's really nice here. Oh... The lady we talked to said they have taken Zoe's anxiety under consideration" I said, and I wrapped an arm around Zoe's waist to feel that she was shaking. I'm used to it. She hated people bringing up her anxiety as she felt it made her feel different, plus, it's a natural issue that she worries about and I hated bringing up but she was brave to say yes as the sea wasn't here. The sound of the waves calmed her down.

"Ah, yes." She looked at Zoe, who was looking down, looking flushed and nervous. "We... didn't know what to do, so we assumed... you can search the 'sound of waves' on YouTube."

From how she was speaking, I noticed straight away that Google had forgotten our request. They forgot what we told them. Of course.

I frowned at her. "How does that help? That doesn't help her! You said you had a plan!"

The lady looked startled. "It wasn't my idea!" She said firmly. "I just planned this. But I wouldn't get angry, of course there's nothing they can do! They aren't the God of the sea, they can't bring the sea to you!"

"They should have planned something else. Sure, the waves help me the most, by other things can help" Zoe said quietly. "Or, they should have warned me that there's nothing they can do. That might have changed our minds of even coming here."

"That would have stopped us coming, you were really panicky on the first few nights when we moved into the same house." I told her. I glared at the lady. "We wouldn't have come."

"Maybe you should admit that Google is clever then" the lady smirked.

Zoe sat on the bed, a wave of worry rushing through her face. "I'm going to get anxiety a lot more as I'm not in my home."

"Honey, this is your home!" The lady hissed at her.

"Don't talk to her like that" I said angrily, getting hold of Zoe's hand and holding it tightly.

"Well sorry, I'm sure you two can think of another way to solve this. There's nothing we can do. The rota is on the wall there." She pointed at some paper stuck on the wall. "We are filming next week. On Monday. But you have to learn to ignore the cameras. You can go out whenever you want, unless you are told something is on. Come for dinner at the place I showed you and six, on the dot. No being late. All your friends will be there. Good day." And with that, she walked quickly out of the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Oh god! I hate my stupid anxiety, and now I'm going to get it every night! I'll have under eye circles, and the cameras will think I'm ugly..." Zoe started crying and sobbing. I sat next to her and rocked her in my arms.

"Shhhhhh, Zoe. It's okay, I'll never leave you without you being with a friend. Don't worry we will sort this out" I said soothingly, stroking her head slowly. She kept crying and I sighed. "Zoe, I think your having a small anxiety now. This is ridiculous, I'll figure out a way to help you, I promise."

After a few minutes, she stopped crying. She looked up at me and smiled weakly. It was very cute, I'm not going to lie.

"Thank you Alfie" she said softly. "I'm not worried about it. You always calm me down and help me. As long as I'm with you for most of my time here, I think my problems will go. I love you."

"I love you too" I said and I kissed her on the nose. She laughed and nuzzled into my arms until she fell asleep. I gently laid her on the bed, kissing her forehead. Then, as everyone knew from my vlogs, I went to the fridge as I was a hungry person. There were a lot of coke cans and some chocolates and sweets. I took some out of the fridge and went to the sofa and sat. I turned on the TV and started watching some TV.

I felt so bad for Zoe. This was the problem she worried about most.

Google would forget she's got anxiety. And they did.

---------------

I hope your liking it so far :)

7k on my last fanfic! Guys, it's amazing! Thank you so much! It honestly is amazing and I'm very grateful xxxxxxx