Nabby fight || Velvetgh0st

Hey guys!!

I was going to update last night but wattpad decided to break down and crash on me and it deleted everythingggg ugh :(

So I am updating now with my weetibix and in my pjs!

Ugh, basically I have really strong teeth and I still have lots of milk teeth when I should have big teeth so they are growing and I am in pain!

Just sayinggg :(

Follow my insta - @idolzoella

Enjoyyy!

----------------------

I unfold my clothes and lift him into my basket. Nash is just waking up. We spent the night in London and he forgot to go back to his room. It is always like this, I go to sleep in his room or he goes to sleep in my room. It is a habit now.

We had a really great night last night.

I hear a knock on my door. Confused, I look at the time. 10am. Who wants me?

I go to the door and open it. Zoe, Alfie, Tan and Jim are all standing there, looking at me. I frown at their confused and uncertain faces.

"Hey... Guys... What's wrong, do you want to come in? Nash is here!" I grin at them but Zoe sighs.

"We would prefer to talk to you in private..." Zoe says slowly and carefully.

"Right.... Okay" I nod. "Wait here." I go back to Nash. I am confused why they are so private? Nash, who is laying on my bed, frowns.

"Everything okay, babe?" He asks.

I nod, getting my coat. "Gotta hop hun, but when I'm back maybe we can have a nice time, telly and stuff."

I am praying that he wouldn't get difficult, but no.

He sighs. "Look, don't really wanna say but. No choice, yeah? It's just.. You always go. I mean... your always wondering off, and leaving me out of things. I'm sorry but, really Gabby? We are meant to be boyfriend and girlfriend? Why can't you save your friends for another time?"

Why is he being like this? So angry, so intense. So strange. I know that I have been going off a lot but thats only because I am talking to others about what we should do about living with stangers who hate our guts.

He is pretending that everything is okay. Well it is not.

Something inside of me snaps. I suddenly feel so furious, so done with his crap. Doesn't he care about any of this?

"No! I can not play games with you, Nash, and stop helping my friends who are trying to save our viewers and ourselves from loosing everything!" I growl. "Not everything is about you, Nash, and certainly not about me! Grow up, and start helping because I'm so done!"

I grab my bag and storm out of the room, not evening looking for the expression on his face. I didn't care anymore. I slam the door and look at the others who clearly heard everything.

"Gabbs.." Tan says sadly, walking to me with her hands out.

I shake my head and them away firmly. "I'm fine. Honestly, whatever. Where do you want to go?"

Alfie looks at me uncertainly. "uh... we wanted to go to the dining room, if that's alright with you?" he says slowly.

"Yep! Why wouldn't it be?" I say. "Let's go, like right now. Can't be near him right now."

Everyone nods and we walk away.