Wooo || Pointlessblog

Guys I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated :( I said I would update only at the weekends but it seems soooo long! But it's the weekends now, so here is a new update

xxxx

-----

It is seven when I wake. It's still dark outside and I don't hear anything moving outside, yet I couldn't understand how I woke. Then I realise. There is a knock at our door. That's what woke me up, ugh. I try to ignore it but it knocks again, only harder this time. I stretch out and look at Zoe, curled up into a ball. I can't tell if she's asleep or not. If she will open the door or not.

"Zoe?" I hiss.

"Yeah."

"The knocking. On the door."

"I know" Zoe mutters, turning around and moving closer to me. "I don't want to answer it. I think you should."

I narrow my eyes at her. "No way Zoe. I'm so sleepy." She looks at me and her eyes go big. Her face becomes like a puppy and I feel my self caving in. I can't handle that face.

"Noo!" I laugh, my hand softly pushing her away. "I'm not falling for that! Nice try but you failed."

"Fine!" Zoe laughs. "Let's both open the door."

The knocking becomes louder and more frequent every time. I sigh.

"Fine, we both have to answer the door."

We got up and I went to put my dressing gown on, so did Zoe. Tip toeing to the door, I shiver in the cold. When we get to the door, Zoe opens it. It is the Google girl. The one who told us about the House.

"Hello, Zoella and Pointlessblog" she says informally. "I had to knock a lot of times. Wasn't I loud enough?"

"We were debating who to get the door" Zoe says through gritted teeth. "It's seven, we are half asleep..."

I know how much Zoe hates this women. I hate her too. She lied to us, said Zoe's anxiety was under control. Said it was sorted, when it wasn't and all Zoe had when her anxiety kicked in was my arms. Thank god that was enough to help her, because Zoe's anxiety could get so bad, it once had to be taken to the point where she couldn't go to a party in London.

"My apologises" the lady says, not looking sorry at all. Clearly. "But this will make it up to you. Our system has decided that Youtubers get Saturday and Sunday to relax. No cameras, you can walk around in your pyjamas all day and no one will judge you. But one thing we ask, at eleven tonight, come to the dinner room. We will play you the first episode and upload it. Then we ordered party service because the first episode is up."

I look at Zoe, who is just as suprised as me. Then her face turns curious. I frown at her and notice that the lady is looking worried now. 

"I'll go now, goodbye." She walks out the door quickly and I hear her swear. 

I frown again at her. "What was that about?!" 

Zoe sighs. "Wasn't it clear that she is trying to hide something. Remember when they said there was not going to be any day missing? That there was NO exceptions?"

"You have a good memory" I gasp, patting her shoulder.

She grins. "Its just talent, Gorgeous." Then her face turns serious again. "There is an error. Something is wrong and I want to know what. Do you think anyone else noticed?"

"No, I think they are partying in their room right now like we are meant to!" I kiss Zoe on the forehead. "Relax, little one. It will be okay, if there is an 'error', they will sort it out just fine. We get two days a week without worrying how we look, celebrations!"

Zoe doesn't look convinced. "I want to find out whats wrong and why. Do you want to come with me?" She looks hopeful and I feel bad to bail. 

"Zoe, your being silly. Of course I am not going to help you because your not going to do anything. Now lets go back to bed, and have a fun time with our friends in the morning. End of."

She moans. "Fine" she says and she goes back into our bed. I go back with her and get into the bed and I hug her to me. 

"Sorry" I say softly. 

She doesn't reply but she grabs my hand and doesn't let go. Thats the last thing I remember. 

-------------------

This is short I know but as you read this, I am writing more chapters and I'll upload them as soon as I am done. I hope your okay with that xxx