Good Night Sleep || {different people}

Zoe POV

"Where are they?!" Beth complains. Everyone is sitting in plain silence. Alfie is been calling Joe, Marcus calling Caspar and the rest of us sitting in plain silence, trying to tell ourselves that everything would be okay.

Everyone else had gone to bed, a apart from me, Beth and Niomi.

It has been 1 hour since we last heard from them. In our plan, that means something is wrong. But what can we do? Good to know if they were okay first!

Suddenly the door burst open, and out came Caspar, Joe, Lauran, Dan and Phil, along with a teenage girl.

"Where have you bumheads been?! We've been worried sick!" I jump up, running to Joe. He's my brother, I'm sorry but he means the most.

"Sorry, Zo! But we have a plan now, and all thanks to Eve Bennett!" Joe points at the girl. She blushes.

"It's taking all my energy not to start crying and fangirling" she squeals.

I wink at her. So does Joe. It's called the sugg wink. You basically wink twice in a row. Only Suggs do it, so Eve is a lucky gal.

"Omg, Eve Bennett?! Babe, I watch your videos! Crazy! Your amazing with your 40k!" Beth gasps.

"20k." Eve looks down. "And now I know why so many people unfollowed." Then she looks up and her eyes light up. "And that's why I am here. To escort the plan I came up with!"

"Tell!" I yell.

"Only if I get a photo with all of you, and I get to stay the night. I want to cancel, my friend Ell, she will understand if I can't go to her sleepover" Eve says.

"You can't tell her the real reason yes?" Marcus chips in.

"I'll tell her to go to the YouTube event, nothing more and she will find out, deal!" Eve says, picking up her phone. "Joe, you tell."

------

Beth POV

After Eve explains her plan, we are all so happy. Finally, a plan that really seems worth a try. We could do this, all thanks to Eve.

"Eve thanks!" I say, hugging her. "Honestly you don't know how helpful you are!"

"Joe told me everything, I know how grateful!" Eve winks.

Suddenly the door slams open. The lady we all fear, the name less dog I call her, screams.

"WHAT THE F****** HELL?!" She screams, running straight at Zoe and Niomi. Marcus and Alfie runs at her and pushes her on to the floor before her hands can even lay on their girls. Two body wrestlers grab Alfie and Marcus.

----

Niomi POV

"NO!" I scream, grabbing Marcus and pulling him, but I am not strong enough. I can barely hold him alone for two seconds.

I get a quick glance at Zoe, crying her eyes out, trying to get to Alfie with Dan and Caspar, as Joe comes round to help me. Then Beth comes and we all turn into this big fight.

The two big wrestlers pull Alfie and Marcus out of the room, and Zoe screams into the floor, and I know she is having a panic attack. The worst yet because the one person that calms her down is being pulled away from her. I rush to her, tears in my eyes, hugging her as she sobs. Beth runs and hugs her too, as Caspar, Dan, Phil and Joe run out the door after Alfie and Joe.

I turn to the lady, who is smiling wickedly and mockingly. "Your a monster" I hiss. "A monster!" And I charge at her. I push her on the floor, grabbing her wrists, ignoring the pain in my shoulder as I try to hit her. Two more men come in and pull me off her, me screaming and kicking as Zoe sobs that she can't breathe into Beth's jumper. Beth swears at the lady. A lot. The lady sighs, flattening her hair.

"YouTube event is cancelled" she smiles. "Congratulations." And she charges out of the door.

-----

Zoe POV

As soon as everyone left, I burst into more tears, my heart feels on fire. Everything is blurry, I can hear Niomi calling to me, someone picking me up but I can't hear the one thing that I need to hear.

Alfie.

"ALFIE?! WHERES GORGEOUS, WHERE IS HE? NOOO" I cry, kicking and sobbing as I am put on my bed, sobbing as Niomi and Beth put their arms around me, knowing that it isn't enough.

--

Wow, that was deep writing! This fanfic is coming to an end but I have an idea for another one :)))

Can you follow my Instagram - @zoellasbraids

Basically, follow my account on Instagram and dm me, saying you are from Wattpad. I want your help with something :)

{ KEEP IN MIND THAT RN IM IN SPAIN AND THE WIFI SUCKS }

Love you xxxxx