Plans || Tanya

After me and Jim had been informed that the cameras were not coming today or tomorrow, we go downstairs to the dinner room. I am so happy because I have been breaking Alfie and Zoe are sitting and talking.

"You go sit with them, I'll go get you a coffee" Jim says, patting me on the back. I smile gratefully at him. He walks to the front and I go and sit with Zoe and Alfie. As soon as Zoe sees me walking to her, her face lights up.

"Tan!" She gasps, grabbing my arm. She looks into my eyes pleadingly. "I need your help and Alfie refuses to!"

Alfie rolls his eyes. "Wait till you hear it" he warns me.

I laugh and Zoe shakes her head at him. "Basically" she begins. "When the Google girl told us that filming was banned on weekends, I was curious why. When she saw my face, she suddenly looked worried. So... I really want to know what the hell is happening. So I want you to come with me to sneak around the Google floor, on top floor. And see if we can find out..." Zoe looks at me hopefully. "Only if you want" she adds sheepishly.

She knows I want to come. I'm a curious person and I'll do anything to find it out. Zoe knows me that well, I'd be so happy to find out what they are doing.
Fh
"I'm in!" I say.

Alfie chokes on his toast and Zoe grins, clapping her hands. "Yay! Thanks Tan, little adventure for us, eh?"

Alfie stares at me, holding his neck. "Tan, no! You could get into real trouble, honestly!"

"I want to know, I need to be interested in my house!" I grin at Zoe, who looks really excited. "So what's the plan? I assume you have planned this all out, as you knew I'd say yes!"

"Oh you know me so well Tan" Zoe laughs. "Anyway, my plan is to go into the office at lunch break when they all go to the royal house, in Albert Street. To plan future episodes and... Nearly problems as we will soon figure out! So yeah, I'll meet you here at twelve, yeah?"

"Yeah sure" I say, as Jim comes back. "Don't tell Jim" I whisper to Zoe and she nods.

For breakfast, Jim got me a fruit salad (he knows me so well!). Zoe didn't bring up our plan like I said and we just had a nice chat. Me and Jim told them how we were planning to have our wedding in a year's time, as we just wanted to have it done. We were so excited. I am.

When we go upstairs, Alfie is taking Jim out to a pool match with Marcus. Niomi is going out with Gabby because they have recently clicked, giving them a closer friendship. Nash and Gabby are so much closer and officially boyfriend and girlfriend. Their subscribers took it surprisingly well, turns out there had been 200,000 overall tweets shipping #Nabby and #Nabbs. Gabby was especially surprised that she had never came across it before. But they were both really happy about it and I was happy for him. I was never close with Gabby but I have ever since I... well... started living with her! Also, I really love her videos and always have.

But when we go up, Zoe winks at me and I go up with Jim. It's been going good with Jim recently. We have been together for so long and it's amazing. I just really am glad our wedding is sooner because I'm so excited to start my life with Jim! Honestly, I know I get too deep about these things but... Do I care?

Sometimes.

____________

Hey! So this is my chapter, I'll be writing more this weekend but I'm writing more as you read this :)

Xxxxx