Swimming Pool... || Nash

*Nash POV*

--------

I've never properly talked to a lot of the youtubers here. The reason I agreed was because I knew I wasn't friends with that many youtubers. I wanted to have more friends. But I guess I wasn't thinking at the time. Because I regret it so much right now. I haven't relly talked to any people. A few chats and conversations but nothing that showed friendship or new friends. I also missed my Mom and Hayes. Espeically little Skylynn. On the phone last night, Mom said she really missed me. Ugh! That made it harder. I really wanted to leave. Come home, film videos in my old house. But I can't. I'd loose so many subscribers and gain so many haters as I've already had a few shots on the camera and episodes go up tonight. I really wanted to make friends. 

That Wednesday morning, I decided that enough was enough. I needed to go and at least try to talk with some of the guys. I overheard that Marcus Butler and Alfie Deyes were going to the pool. Oh, and Jim Chapman. The girls, Zoella (or Zoe), Tanya Burr and Niomi said they'd be down after getting ready. Oh, and Gabby, Lucy and Lydia. But none of them will like me. I mean, who does like me. I am just a stupid-

Okay, I have 3.5 million subscribers! I am loved, I was just nervous! I'm totally over reacting over this! It's so stupid!

------------

Guys, I've decided to write in Present Tense, I've written all my fanfics in Present so I don't know why I tried :) so thats why its suddenly changed!

------------

I walk up to the pool, with my towl, sunglasses and phone. I go and sit on the chairs. A few chairs down from me, Zoella and Alfie Deyes were chatting, lying next to each other whlist Tanya Burr, Niomi Smart, Jim Chapman and Marcus Butler were playing around in the Pool. Jim was doing lengths and so was Niomi. Gabby (VelvetGh0st), Lucy and Lydia were chatting on the other side. I lay my towel down and went on my phone. I post a tweet as I'd been inactive for a day. 

NashGrier: at the pool right now.. this place is bloody amazing!

This place seems pretty lonely. 

I check the comments and stare in shock and huff. The comments were so silly! I can't believe I didn't check!

missgrier_x: go hang out with @PointlessBlog and @Zozeebo and the rest of them Nash! u probs already r.. :)

Sophellan: go hang with the cool kids den nashy x

Finnh324: @Zozeebo is there. 

Ugh, I am that stupid not to check that Alfie, Zoe, Tanya, Jim, Marcus and Niomi all posted a tweet saying they were hanging at the pool! 

Zozeebo: Hanging at the pool today with the friendlings

PointlessBlog: Having some time at the pool with my friends

NiomiSmart: this place has a pool! What!

MarcusButler: Pool time :)

TanyaBurr: Guys, there is a pool! Im on it! x

JimsTweetings: Pool time pool time 

I huff again at my phone. Now they will get the notifications and see what my followers have been saying and its all going to be awkward and I'll die inside! UGH!