News and Viewers are annoyed || PointlessBlog

Updating, finally!

Right now it is the morning for me, I am in a cosy hoodie and I am ready to write!

Enjoyyyyy xx

-----------------

"NO!"

We all turn around to see Bethany crying at her phone, throwing it across the room and sobbing, while Troye and Tyler hug her. I hear lots of muttering like, "what is wrong with her?" and "why is she crying so much. I even hear someone say, "she nearly broke her bloody phone" but I ignore that.

Zoe goes to Beth's phone and picks it up. She looks on it for a long time before I notice her eyes welling up and a tear rolls slowly and miserably down her cheek. Before I can get to her, she walks to Beth and hugs her, they are now both crying non stop.

"It's like frickin' pass the parcel!" Someone says but no one laughs. I don't think anyone cares, they are all too confused with what is going on. I take the phone from Zoe and look at it.

Beth's twitter is laid out on the screen. But so our all of her biggest fans, yelling at her:

motalol - Beth are you deleting your channel! You have been inactive for so long, I am so disapointed and sad.

katie_forever21 - crying in my room right now. Who knew that the one person who cheered me up made me sad again. Why the hell are you leaving us for your new life?

bethanysmine - no don't go. Beth! NO NO NO IM CRYING IM GOING TO DIE

Then I look at what Bethany last tweeted (which probably wasn't her and was hacked into):

Bethanynoalmota - Guys, I'm leaving my channel, deleting it. I'm done with youtube, I have a song, a new life. I'm sorry but bye :(

Without thinking, I tweet out:

Bethanynoelmota - I have no choice. If you all knew what was happening right now, you wouldn't blame it on me. Let's just say, its bad in the Youtube House. I'm not the only one leaving.

I'm not the only one leaving...

That stays in my mind. Suddenly, I know what to do. Surely someone will get confused to why we are all leaving our channels. Someone, anyone, must think there is something wrong and espesially the papers.

I start racing up the flights of stairs, urgently fighting the tiring pain of a stitch in my stomach. I jump up the stairs harshy, determind to get to the top as quick as I can. As soon as I reach the top, I bang on the big, cold door. It opens slowly, and I see the whole table, full of people on computers. A computer screen is progected onto the wall, with codes, logos and all things I can't understand. People are russing around, printing documents or scanning files. No one even seems to notice that I am standing right there. Until, after about two minutes, a man looks up and gasps.

"Get outta here, you!" he says harshly, walking towards me. When I look at him, he is shaking and looks a bit nervous, as if he wasn't sure if I wanted to fight or not.

I push past him with no problem. He is weak and couldn't even hold me back for a second. I walk farther into the room, which I never knew how big it was. I turn around quickly, to see if the man is following me but he's back at his work, clearly doesn't want to be the one to deal with me.

"Alfie Deyes." I hear the voice echo across the now silent room. I turn around to see the lady in charge. Her face is cold as ice, a stern and unimpressed look is held firmly from her face.

"I assume you just walked in here?" she says harshly.

"I was stopped by that guy over there" I point to the scared man, looking terrified and I suddenly feel really bad. "But he was trying to chase me and he was the only one who noticed me." I could feel the man's eyes burning into mine as he nods at me, as if I saved him from something terrible. The lady fixes her eyes on the man.

"Aaron, when someone walks in here, I expect them to be easily removed" she says solemly. "Then again, Aaron is not incharge of removing people..." She looks at the strong, big man by the door. He looks firm and hard, but his eyes show a hint of horror.

"Angus, that's your job, isn't it?" She says quietly, walking slowly towards him with an evil look on her face. He gulps loudly and nods.

"Let's all try and remember who does what in this system, it is every important." She nods and everyone and they nod back quickly. I can tell that they are all terrifed of her.

She looks at me, her golden eyes burning into him. "What do you want?" she says.

I look at everyone as I say loudly. "If you bring us all down, someone will think that something is wrong." Everyone looks at each other and then they laugh.

"SILENCE! haha." The lady scowls at me. "What can a viewer do?"

"Lots if they care about us" I say in a low tone.

"But they don't." Her eyes shine. "Aren't you aware of what we tweeted on Bethany's twitter? And the comments?"

I nod. "But some people will think she is been hacked. And if they don't, the newspapers will be involved. I bet they will come round here and interview us, and that is our chance to say everything, even the possible destroying of Google and kidnapping Dom and everyone..." My voice turns to a shout.

"...And we will say everything! You can take away our social media, our phones, everything! But you can't take away what we know, and we will use that to destroy you like your trying to destroy us!" I scream, spitting each word.

The lady looks into my eyes, and I see that she is nervous. But then she laughs. "We are making an interactive souce of drink called "Imgteas." It clears you thoughts and makes you do what we want!" she roars.

I gasp silently. "TAKE HIM OUT!" She screams and this time, Angus doesn't wait. He storms into my body, picking me up and throwing me out.

I bang against the cold floor to see Zoe's comforting arms around me as the door slams shut. I move up but wince as the pain in my back hits me. Zoe looks up and into my eyes, tears rolling down her cheek.

"I heard everything. That was so brave of you. I love you so much" she whispers.

"Thank you for coming back" I say quietly. " love you more the ever" and with that, I kiss her, and then bury her face into my hoodie. I hear her small sobs and hug her closer. I lift her up, ignoring the constant pain in my back and hold her as she walks down the stairs.

"Promise me one thing" she says. I look into her ocean eyes. Her own eyes shine. "If there's ever a fight, or danger. Help me protect Nala."

I nod. "Of course."

Suddenly, the door opens and Aaron runs out. "Wait up!" He calls. We turn around and I feel Zoe shrink back in terror. I hold her, my eyes firmly fixed on Aaron.

He stops, out of breath, and says, "Thanks for saving me. Helping me. I am meant to deliever the Imgteas to all of you. But I'll lie. You youtubers don't deserve this." He runs back into the room and slams the door shut.

"Let's go" I say, hugging her to me and we walk down the stairs, both emotional, confused and scared.

------------

So intense! I loved writing that, I hope you enjoyed!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx