Chapter Thirty Six - Kyra's Plan

Chapter 36

Kyra’s POV

 “AAGGGGGH!!!!” Itinapon niya ang pangatlong baso nahawakan niya. She went back to her condo as fast as she could after her little fight with that bitch. Fine! If it’s a fight she wants, it’s a fight she’s gonna get!

Hindi niya lubos maisip kung bakit niyang hinayaan ang sariling magpatalo sa bruhang iyon kanina! Ilang beses niyang minura ang sarili at si Gabrielle sa isipan niya. That bitch is going down. I swear to my father’s grave!

Kinalma niya ang sarili bago kumuha ulit ng pang-apat na baso sa cabinet. She poured herself some cold beer and drank all of it. She had to think of a better plan if she wanted to have revenge on the bitch. Kailangan niyang masira ito ng buong-buo. Hindi lang ang puso nito pero pati narin ang buong pagkatao nito.

But of course, she had to think of a very smart and deadly plan first. Hmmm….

Nasa kalagitnaan siya ng pag-iisip ng biglang bumukas ang kanyang pintuan at iniluwa si Toby, her current toyfriend. Napangiti siya ng hinubad kaagad nito ang suot na t-shirt kasunod ng pants nito. Toby was literally the Sex on Legs. Walang araw na hindi sila nagtatalik pag pumupunta ito sa condo niya.

He was already naked before he went right in front of her. She stroke her well-manicured nails on his chest down to his shaft, that made him moan.

“Mmm… You like that?” Tanong niya dito. Ungol lamang ang sinagot nito sa kanya. She smiled devilishly and took him on her mouth.

“Shit Kyra…” Daing nito. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed himself even deeper into her mouth.

She knew he was about to reach climax ng tinigal niya ang ginagawa. She smiled sweetly up to him who was frowning at her.

“Why the fuck did you—”

“You will never reach your climax unless you’ll agree to do this little favour for me.” She started to remove all of her clothing slowly. She saw him gulped a couple of times. She always knew his effect on her nude body. Like he said, “Your body was carved for sin.”

“Ano iyon? Do you want money? Sabihin mo lang and I’ll give it to you.” Hambog na sabi nito. Oh she knew he was raking with money. But sadly, Greg was raking a thousand times more. Not to mention he’s even more handsome than Toby.

“That… And I want you to do something for me.” She was already nude in front of him. Nakita niyang nangangati na ang kamay nitong hawakan siya. Honestly, she want him to grab her now and fuck her senseless. But she had to know if he’ll do this favour for her.

Biglang kumunot ang noo nito. “Ano na naman iyon?”

She smiled seductively and kissed him right on the lips. “It’s about… Gabrielle.”

-