Chapter Forty - The Fashion Show

Chapter 40

Greg’s POV

He kissed her senseless with intense passion the minute she touched his chest. He caressed her from the spine down to her back that made her moan at the back of her throat.  Lumakbay ang mga kamay nito galing sa kanyang dibdib papunta sa kanyang leeg. She encircled her arms there and pulled him more forcefully to her so he can deepen the kiss, which he eventually did.

Kinarga niya ito and carried her to the bedroom. He layed her gently on the sheets and was about to stand ng hinila nito ang necktie niya. “Not so fast, loverboy.” She smiled seductively to him and then pulled him down to kiss her. Mabilis nitong hinubad ang suot na dress, leaving nothing on but her skimpy panties.

He was beyond caring anymore. He needed to find release. Needed to find redemption. He teared his lips from hers and travelled it down to her neck, just below her ears. He bit her earlobe and nibbled it gently causing her to moan out load.

She was already grinding her lips up to him, silently saying that she was ready. He secretly smiled and continued on kissing her neck down to the two mounds that were aching to be touched. He squeezed one mound gently in his palms while whispering dark sensual promises to her.

She arched her back when he suckled one of the tips. Rinig niya ang paulit-ulit na ungol at daing nito sa kanyang pangalan. He can already feel the heat between her thighs that were dying to be touched. He knew perfectly well that she planned on seducing him to bed. While they were on the party ay kanina pa siya nito tinatapunan ng tingin, and then she would smile coyly at him pag nagtama ang kanilang paningin.

He started his way down to her navel ng biglang pumasok ang mukha ng babaeng matagal na niyang dapat kinalimutan. No, no! Not again. He can still fully remember the way her body quivered beneath his touch; the way how she seductively moan with pleasure every time they made love; the sweet taste of her lips when they kiss passionately; how she perfectly fit inside his arms after they made slow passionate love with each other. He can still remember the hurt in her eyes the last time he saw her.

Bigla niyang nabitawan si Emma, who was looking up to her with confusement and frustration. Parang binuhusan ng malamig na tubig ang kanyang katawan. The woman laying on the bed almost naked was not Gaby. Gaby had long silky hair with lips that can drive a man crazy and eyes that was always laced by innocence. Napailing siya sa kanyang naisip. Dahan-dahan siyang lumayo sa babae at bumaba sa kama.

“Greg, honey, what’s wrong? Come back to bed.” He can tell that she was still aroused. Unfortunately for her, he wasn’t feeling the same. Napabuntong-hininga siya.

“Put on your dress, Emma.” Utos niya dito habang inaayos ang sarili. They were both currently on a hotel suite room.

“Ano?! You’re dropping me just like that?!” Iritang tanong sa kanya ni Emma. Rinig niyang may sinasabi ito sa kanya pero hindi siya nakinig.

Biglang tumunog ang kanyang cellphone sa loob ng kanyang bulsa. It was his mother calling. He sighed before facing Emma again. She was now fully dressed pero nakasimangot na ito sa kanya. “I’m sorry, Emma. Let me take you home.”