Chapter Twenty-Seven- Mark Me, Alpha

He lifted her up onto the edge of a large rather flat boulder that rose up in the middle of the pool, smirking when he realized how shallow the water was in that particular place.

"Perfect," he grinned as he sank down to his knees, pushing her knees apart, a greedy look in his eyes that told her exactly what he had planned.

"Fin," she moaned before he even touched her. "I want you already. I want you now." Alice knew that she sounded needy, but she didn't care. She'd already waited long enough for him. And while she knew that his mouth felt amazing, she wanted to feel his body pressed against hers while he claimed her as his own. She wanted to feel his teeth sink into that sweet, tender spot on her neck as he marked her. But he seemed intent on taking his time.

He parted her slick folds, plunging one finger and then a second into her already sopping cunt. "Fuck Baby. You're already so wet for me."

"We did just go swimming." She murmured, throwing one arm over her eyes as she lay back, her body already responding to how good his touch felt as his tongue began to flick back and forth across her clit.

"You know what I mean. This isn't from the water. And fuck. You taste so good, Baby. I could lick this pussy all day long and not get tired of eating you out."

"I want to feel you inside of me, Fin." She arched her back as her hands came down, tugging on his hair lightly. A part of her wondered, vaguely, if she were in the grip of the mate bond, because all she could think about was fucking him and letting him mark her. Was she really that horny, or was their half finished bond pushing both of them for completion? If it was the later, she was certain he had greater self control, since he seemed ready to draw out the moment, content to tease her, at least for now.

"Patience, Baby. Patience. We only get one first time. I want to make sure you're ready. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to last once I feel your tight little pussy wrap around me."

"Please? Fin." She moaned, already so close to coming. "I need you. I'm so close."

"And you don't want to come on my tongue this time, Baby?" He pulled away for a moment, still fucking her with his fingers as he asked the question.

"I want to come wrapped around that thick cock of yours, Fin. Please. Give it to me. I need you. We've already waited too long."

"Fuck. You're so perfect." Standing he popped the two fingers that were still dripping with her juices into his mouth, not breaking eye contact with her, before gripping her hips and flipping her easily onto her stomach. "I've been picturing taking you like this since last night, Hell, since before last night. Probably since I first laid eyes on you."

She felt him line the head of his hard on up with her slit, sliding it up and down until he was coated with her juices. Her ass was sticking up in the air while her head rested on her forearms, and he was kneeling now on the edge of the rock behind her as she wiggled herself backwards, urging him to slip inside already.

"So needy, Princess." He brought down the palm of one hand sharply on the full, smooth curve of her ass, knowing instinctively that his little mate would like being handled like this. The moan she let out in response told him that he was right.

"More, please?" Her voice was small, little more than a whisper really.

"More what, Princess?"

"I like how it felt when you spanked me like that, Sir." If it was possible, and he wasn't sure that it was, he felt his cock grow even harder when she called him Sir. Fuck, this girl was everything he could possibly ask for. She was brave and fiery and now he was about to sink balls deep inside of her and she had just asked him to spank her and called him Sir. And she was his mate. It didn't get any better than this.