Chapter 29-Cabin in the Woods

"Fuck, Baby, just like that."

Alpha Cadman had many regrets. The first and foremost was that he had been too lenient with the little slut that he'd let into his home and his bed. He'd let her think that she was more than just a breeder who was going to bear his pups and she'd charmed half of his pack into thinking she was some sort of Goddess sent Luna who was his equal. That was bullshit. She was gorgeous, they'd gotten that much right. And clever. And he wanted to own her.

But the rest? The fact that his Beta and his Third had betrayed him for her, humiliating him in front of not just his pack but the visitors from Obsidian Moon?

The rage rose up in his chest as he gripped the back of the neck of the pretty young She-Wolf before him. He couldn't even remember her name, but she'd come here willingly enough, the scent of her arousal filling the room the moment he'd walked her through the front door.

And unlike Alice, she hadn't slept with half of his warriors.

His eyes turned to the pretty little blonde on her knees before him. His hands were twisted in her hair now as she stared up at him, her eyes wide.

"Do you want to be my Luna, Reese?"

"Reeve, Alpha." Her soft, high pitched voice was irritating, but he ignored it. He honestly didn't plan on having her around much. But he knew what to say to get her to spread her shapely tan legs.

"Of course, Reeve. A lovely name for a beautiful, golden Goddess." He cupped her chin, his thumb brushing across her lips. For a moment he wondered why he had waited so long for a girl who hadn't wanted him to mark her. It had been a mistake, he knew that now. He would get her back. He would take what was rightfully his. But she would never have the honor of the title of Luna after what she'd done. Not now. Not ever. Not even in the Obsidian Moon Pack. He'd make sure of that.

The previous night, as he'd laid in bed in his great grandfather's hunting cabin, sated after fucking that Obsidian Moon bitch twice in his large bed before she'd slipped back down to the pack to keep tabs on what the Council was doing, and he'd had the most brilliant idea. He'd promised the women that he'd just sent on her way that she could be his Luna, but promises were made to be broken.

He had Luna Emery chained up in the basement, his half dead Third in a silver cage too small for a German Shepherd beside her. He wished he'd gotten a hold of Cole, but that fucker had slipped through his fingers and so his revenge on that particular Beta would have to wait.

The plan though, that had come to him, was too perfect not to begin to put it into place immediately. He wished he'd thought of it years earlier. If he had he'd probably already have a half dozen heirs he'd be grooming to choose from in a few short years when he was ready to step down as Alpha of his pack.

Because the truth was, he was one of the oldest Alpha's who had managed to retain the position and he wasn't about to step aside and let the title pass from his bloodline. He wasn't even particularly excited about the idea of naming his daughter's child as heir, if she happened to find out she was having a son in the coming months. Especially not with the way she had been acting lately.

"How old are you again, Reeve?" He stared down at the beauty before him, wearing only a sports bra and small shorts. She'd been out for a run when he'd found her and asked her to come with him. From the short conversation they'd had she seemed entirely unaware of the recent drama that had been unfolding within the pack in the past twenty-four hours.

"Eighteen." She answered quickly, not meeting his eyes. She wasn't really Luna material. Her wolf wouldn't even permit her to look at his face when he was staring down at her, and she shivered under his gaze, although the desire in her eyes was clear. Like all the She-Wolves in his pack, she was built to want her Alpha, at least until she met her mate.