Chapter 28-Marked

His teeth sank into her neck, just above her collar bone and she gasped as the pain of the sharp intrusion rapidly turned into something else entirely. The breath that she had drawn in turned into a moan of pleasure that her lust clouded mind couldn't even think to suppress. 

It was the height of anything that she had ever felt before and it came crashing down through her body, as she clung to her mate unable to think, or do anything other than feel. If there were rogues in the area, or even a search party out trying to find them, then they would have a good idea of the direction to head, as her voice carried through the mountains and valleys surrounding the hot springs.

Kissing the spot that now told the world that she was his mate, Fin lifted his Alice in his arms so that her weakened body wouldn't rub against the hard surface of the rock. He held her in his arms, as she faced him, her legs wrapped around his waist, her face flushed as she began to come back to her senses, every part of her body sensitive after what she had just experienced.

Pushing him backwards against the rock, so that he was laying on his back, she sank down on his shaft slowly and he knew as he stared up at her that he wasn't going to last long, watching the Goddess that was his mate riding his cock with the sunlight streaming down behind her and setting off her golden hair like a halo. The perfect round orbs of her breasts bounced as she rode his thick shaft, faster and faster, her little gasps and moans causing him to wonder if she was close to coming again.

And then he felt it. Her tight little cunt was working his cock, and his hands came up, grabbing her hips as he thrust into her from below, the tight sensation and the slick wetness of her perfect pussy pushing him over the edge as he filled her with thick ropes of his seed. She cried out again, burying her face against his chest, this time to muffle the sound.

Afterwards they lay together, the rays of the sun warming them as they caught their breath until finally Alice pulled away and rolled to the side, laying next to him, still breathless, her fingers teasing the spot on her neck that had already healed and that now bore his mark.

He turned towards her, and pulled her close to him, so that there was no space between them.

"So, how does it feel? Being mated and marked?" She could tell that he was trying not to smile and failing miserably.

"Oh you know." Alice bit her lip, trying to hide her smile. "Not really all that different. More or less the-" she cut off whatever it was that she'd been about to say as she picked her up in his arms and rolled with her into the water, emerging with raised eyebrows as she propelled herself backwards and splashed in his direction.

"That's what you get for telling a lie, Princess." She rolled her eyes, not bothering to hide the grin on her face as she paddled easily over to the edge, rinsing the sweat from her body before standing and glancing back over her shoulder at him.

"Me? Lie?" She winked at him and then let out a squeal, running a few more steps to get out of splashing range. "It was more like teasing. I mean, you were there Fin. Could you really even believe that I would say it wasn't any different after you had me screaming at the top of my lungs while you-" she trailed off unable to come up with a fitting description of what had just happened.

"Well?" He asked. Now it was his turn to grin hugely at her.

"Marked me." She finally said as she attempted to brush the drops of water from her skin. "Hey. I didn't see a towel in the cave. Did you?"

Fin shook his head.

"Not in the bag you unpacked. Unless you had it rolled up inside the tarp or tucked away inside the sleeping bag. We didn't check inside either of those."