loved by another......

mimi's p.o.v.

i haven't spoken to diggy in two days. tonight is the night of his concert here in cali. the boys went to rehearsal cause they are going to do a guest appearance at diggy's concert. i really dont know if i want to go and see diggy. it would just make me cry.for sure i know im going to his birthday bash, cause thats his birthday. no matter how mad i am, i cant do that. i still cant believe he cheated on me. i be real horny too. at the beginning of the pregnancy, when we first moved together, i always found excuses to not be physical with him. i guess i can't blame him. i am now home alone ....laying in my bed just remembering how when i left, i told him we were over until further notice and thinking about the outcomes after i give birth. i then heard the door of my room open, then someone laying beside me. i turned towards my left side to see prince laying next to me , staring at me.i stared right back.

mimi- aren't you suppose to be at rehearsals ?

prince- nah, i asked walter and he said i could stay to watch after you. and i got all the moves and stuff down pack.

mimi- oh okay. you do know that im not a little kid right ?

prince- *chuckles* i know.

mimi- but thanks for staying with me.

prince- no problem, you know i'll do anything for you.*smiles and kisses mimi's cheek*

mimi-*blushes * i love you !* kisses prince's cheek smiling*

prince- i love you too.*smiles* can i tell you something? *sits up*

mimi-*slowly sits up* of course. you can ask me anything boo !*giggles*

prince-*chuckles* well....since day 1 i've always....*sighs* i can't . nevermind, diggy is my boy.cant do this to him. wanna go to the mall ?*gets up*

mimi- *sighs in frustration* sure.*grumbles as she gets up and waddles angrily to the closet*watever. i guess i am ugly.*mumbles as she looks for an outfit*

prince-*follows mimi and pulls her gently towards him... to close.*

mimi's p.o.v.

he pulled me so close to the point my chest was against the top part of his stomach. i felt his breath on my forehead. my breath got stuck in my throat.....if that's even possible. but im still mad ! why you may ask, well that is because i just wanna be loved. it's so frustrating to not get any love... physically. being pregnant is so much work.

prince- what's wrong mami ?*softly*

mimi- i'm frustrated..*mumbles*

prince- what?

mimi- *snatches hand away* i'm frustrated ! i feel so disgusting ! he cheated on me, doesn't hold onto me at night, doesn't kiss me, DOESNT MAKE LOVE TO ME AT ALL !!! i already told him we are over cause it dont fucking make sense. if he here and always out cheating, don't help with shit , might as well go ! i am sexually frustrated !! you don't even understand !!! *stomps out the closet but is gently pulled back by prince ..*

prince- *pulls mimi very close and crashes his lips onto hers*

mimi-* kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck*

prince-*carries her to the room and lays her down still kissing her as his hand rubs her through her panties inside her shorts*

mimi- * pulls away* i'm sorry i can't do this..sorry prince.

prince- me either.*sighs and sits on the bed and runs his hand through his hair*

mimi- thanks for trying to help me.*sits up*

prince- no problem. had to ease you up.*chuckles*

mimi- i said we cant go that far but i aint say we can't kiss.*says softly looking down at her fingers *

prince- well then, lemme get back to work. * hovers over mimi gently pushing her down on the bed. kisses with passion*