you cant say you don't like me, if you don't know me

(Recap)

Miss Justine says mimi looks familiar.

(Recap over)

Justine- now I know! I remember it now.okay so it was an ordinary day and diggy is home from his tour that ended a month ago.russy and miley were in the basketball room and I was going to the kitchen from my room and I noticed diggy just sitting on the living room sofa just staring at his phone's screen smiling. I walked quietly over to the back of the sofa and got a look of the screen, and I saw a beautiful and cute and adorable young lady wearing black leather pants that brought her nice bottom figure out, she wore a black shirt that was see through at the top and she had a big bun.she also wore black cute wedges that had red lips on them.she looked just like you.diggy show her the pic.

Diggy-what pic ma? *trying to sound confused*

Mimi-you know damn well what she asking you for.show me bruh.

Justine-diggy show her.

Diggy-*goes on his phone and finds the pic*here you go.

Mimi-*looks at the pic alittle*oh.that was taken some months ago.I was at diggy's concert that was in.......Connecticut?....yeah Connecticut.

Diggy-you go to my concerts?

Mimi-I told you I was a fan .

Diggy-cool.*hugs mimi*

Justine-awwww.

Mimi-*giggles*

Justine-so mimi when is your birthday?

Mimi-november 16. Im 18 yrs old

Justine-so your birthday is a month and a half away?

Mimi-yup.*smiles hard*

Justine-*smiles* I gotchu!

Mimi-you do? But you hardly know me .

Justine-you are so sweet and Beautiful, short, smart, and great for my son.and I know you arent in it for the money.cause your family is basically rich.

Mimi-*hugs justine*thank you.

Diggy-awwwww.*cheeses*

Mimi-*giggles as she sit back in diggy lap*

Justine-you are guys are soo cute.

Miley-*walks in to diggy but once she sees mimi on his lap she changed and had a big attitude*ummm... who is she ?

Mimi-*senses the attitude* im mimi his girlfriend.

Diggy-yeah this is my girlfriend .you will

Ike her.she is smart, cute, beautiful, adorable, short, and talented. She can sing, dance, step, and rap and act.

Miley-I dont see anything you have described .and I think the weave in her head is getting old.

Mimi-*was about to swing at her but stops *

Justine-miley say so.......

Mimi-*teary eyed*no miss Justine. I don't really care anymore.and*looks at miley*I wonder how you don't like me without even getting to know me.

Miley-*crosses her arms over her chest*I still don't like her.

Mimi-I really don't give two flying f......*gco by diggy put his hand over her mouth *

Diggy-don't say it baby. *whispers in Mimi ears*

Mimi-okay*takes diggy hand off her mouth .oh and for the record all this hair is natural.I was born with it.and babygirl.I am beautiful and you don't know me so why don't you cut the judgemental crap?*walks out angry*