106&park

mimi's p.o.v.

me and diggy getting ready and i got ready in sweatpants, sweatshirt and jordans. we were getting ready there. diggy got ready in sweats and we were out. we walked off the elevator to hear talking coming from the lobby we walked over to see our peeps.they were all dressed in different sweats. we all hugged then got in the car. jacob's girl tayla is here too. i love that girl so much we were friends since pre-k .

(at 106 &park)

zonnique's p.o.v.

we got out the car to be greeted with cameras snappin pictures of us as we walked into the building. once we got into the hall the boys seperated into one room and us girls went into another. gladly jessica wasnt on tour she was just visiting so they made her go home. mimi changed into black tight pants that had gray reptile designs on the front, black button up tail shirt that was leather at the top,andvery high heel pump 6inch platform babydoll pump with a spiked heel points. i got ready in a white mini dress with white nike air forces.

bahja's p.o.v

aww my girls were adorable. i got ready in white skinny jeans, white crop top that stopped right above my belly button, and white blue and red adidas wedges. breaunna got ready in black mini dress that had pockets on each side, black red bottom heels . we then sat around and spoke . 10 minutes later the make up artists came in and worked on us.

breaunna's p.o.v.

mimi got her dark brown hair wavy. she only had on mascara, lip gloss, a gold necklace that said boss, a gold watch and the promise ring diggy gave her. i had got my hair curled only at the ends while bahja got hers straight and zonnique already had light brown braids on. we all waited til we were called out.

mimi's p.o.v.

damn ! im soo nervous man! i already drunk 5 bottles of water. im about to open the next bottle until...

bahja- girl you aiight?

mimi- i'm good . im just nervous.

bre- it'll be okay boo we there.

zonnique- yeah babes. ya know im 2 steps behind you.

mimi- thanks *smiles as she hugs them*

(with the guys)

jacob's p.o.v.

we were all ready just waiting on them to call us. we talking about our girls or whatever. then the lady comes in and calls us we walk to the sliding doors to wake for it to open.a couple minutes we see the girls come and join us looking all sexy and everything they greeted us. and diggy just crazy man.

diggy- you okay?*touches mimi's belly softly then her cheek*

mimi- yes bae now calm down i aint even showing yet and ya going crazy already.

bow wow- okay now here they come ! make some noise for my siblings man !!

crowd-*cheers and screams*

( they all walk out. in this order: breaunna and prince, bahja and roc, zonnique and ray , jacob and his girl tayla (a/n: she came along she is very good friends with the girls), and lastly mimi and diggy. everyone went crazy)

bow wow- wassup!*hugs them all then stops at mimi and looks at her*

mimi- *smiles* you know you better hug me boy !