bahja !?! wtf?!??!!!

Mimi's p.o.v

Ive been stuck in this room for hours. Thank god I had 3 big chocolate chip cookies that I took from diggy. I was sitting down eating my first piece of the delicious soft cookie. Then I heard footsteps.I quickly put my cookie away and act like I was sleeping. The door opened and they layed someone on the bed next to me. Tf?? Im scarec. Once the door closed and I heard the footsteps fade I opened my eyes to see bahja. Wtf? She slowly woke up. When she saw me she gasped.

Mimi-bahja wtf are you doing here??

Bahja- girl I couldnt sleep cause I was thinking of you. I hen was about to walk into starbucks but then next thing I know I blacked out. I missed you baby! !* hugs mimi tight*

Mimi-*hugs back* I missed you too boo. What about everyone?

Bahja- diggy almost killed jessica. Zonnique and them are dying now that me and you are kidnapped.

Mimi-awe but wait tf diggy finna kill jessica for? He the one that tweeted that shit .

Bahja- no he didn't. Go on his page .and look at the tweet jessica sent you. He really loves you girl. Don't listen to her .

Mimi- I just wasnt thinkin straight. Ive been very stressed lately. Ive been vomiting a lot lately. I have wierd cravings for mostly peanut butter on everything, a lot of cravings for chocolate too, and tour. Plus im in the studio all the time . Its just been too much.

Bahja- how long have you had these cravings?

Mimi- for about a month and a half maybe.

Bahja- have you ever seen a doctor or taken a pregnancy test?

Mimi- no. Never got the chance. But there is a possibility that I am. But I am soo scared of my momma reaction.

Bahja-she will understand. She had yall at a young age.

Mimi-thanks.im tired.*

Bahja-me too. *lays down*

Mimi-*lays down and puts her head on bahja's shoulder* I love you sis !

Bahja- I love you too blueberry* holds mimi close to make mimi feel safe*

(They both fell asleep in each other's comfort)

With evryone else, they are panicking. They called and informef the police. Everyone was crying except........,.jessica.