he spending the night !!!

Mimi p.o.v

I can't believe my mom thought I was gonna fvck diggy.......well it is kinda believable.he is fine asf! Lol.excuse my french speaking.anyways I walked into the room and didn't see diggy on the bed or anywhere in sight.where this nigga went?

Mimi-baby? Where you at ?

Diggy-in here.*said from the closet*

Mimi-oh.*walks into her walk in closet to see diggy sitting on the green and blue fuzzy couch with her green and blue stripped notebook*how did you find that?

Diggy-I was bored by myself.so I went to see what type of clothes you had? But then I saw that shelf *points to the shelf filled with notebook diaries*so I thought my girlfriend isnt the type to have diaries.

Mimi-im not.but please continue.

Diggy-then im like let me check.she wont be mad at me if I checked at least one.so I checked this one.and then I opened it and started reading the first written page then re read then found out those were lyrics.you have some dope stuff in here.*smiles*

Mimi-*blushes*thanks.

Diggy-awww my talented princess blushin hard.*cheeses.*

Mimi-*giggles*oh yeah I wanted to know are you spending the night?

Diggy-do you want me to ?*smirks*

Mimi-why you smirking?

Diggy-no reason.but do you ?

Mimi-yes.please.*looks down smiling*

Diggy-okay, but I got to go home to get some clothes.

Mimi-okay.but can I come with you ?

Diggy-sure.oh i have someone here to apologize to you.

Mimi-who?

Diggy-come on.*takes mimi hand*

(They walk downstairs , diggy is walking behind mimi with his hands on her waist and mimi had her head laid back his chest.everyone is downstairs)

Marcus-if it isn't the two love birds.

Mimi-don't get me started on you and kaykay.

Sammy-love bird number 1 snapped

Diggy-don't get us started on you and spin now.

Sammy-you ain't had to do me like that.

Mimi and diggy - you ain't had to do us like that either.

Everyone-*laughs*

Rev run-if you guys are really going out how come I never saw yall kiss?

Diggy-you just found out now.

Justine- I caught em making out.*cheeses*diggy know he enjoyed it the way his hands were traveling along her back.*smirks*

Shekinah and rev run-I missed that?!?!?!

Kaykay -she ain't thought bout us.at all.*shakes head*

Cindy- ooohh do it now!!!*acts like a little kid*

Diggy-*looks down at mimi for confirmation*

Mimi-what yall want us to do ?

Sammy and cindy and kaykay-tongue! !!!!!!

Mimi-*looks up at diggy*you want to?

Diggy-yeah.u?

Mimi-okay.

(Mimi turns toward diggy and wraps her arms around the sides of his stomach and diggy had his hands on her butt.everyone cheered)

Shekinah-thats my baby!