making new friends...supporters. :) part 1 !!

mimi's p.o.v.

we were now walking into the venue . fans were all outside waiting to get in but once i got out the limo with MB, they all began to scream.i hear MB and mimi being screamed all around. i smiled. he has so much supporters but he wanted me to be here. the boys began to talk and take pics with some fans. they signed autographs  also. i was on one side with roc signing autographs, talking to fans, and taking pics with em, while prince and ray were on the other side.i was talking to this caramel skinned shortie.my hieght basically. she was a 19 year old cutie.her name is shayla. she is peurto rican and black like me. tehe. :) i was talking to her and her sister shyla.who was 18 years old.

shayla- so, why you didnt arrive with diggy?

shyla- yeah. you guys are still together right?

mimi-*sighs and smiles* yes we are. just that im with my cousins for a weekend.

shayla and shyla- oh okay. you are so gorgeous !*coos*

mimi- thanks.*giggles and smiles widely* that means alot to me. to hear someone tell me that.

shyla- boo what'chu mean though?

shayla- she geekin'. *shakes her head* everybody should be saying that to you.

mimi-*laughs* they do. i just , ya know, get insecure sometimes.

shayla- true. i understand.

shyla- but can we take pictures with you ?

shayla- and an autograph ?

mimi- sure / let's exchange numbers. ya'll my new friends. *smiles*