making new friends ..pt.3 !! :)

mimi's p.o.v.

we got inside and we were walking to the backstage area with MB . the girls sat on the couch and i was about to but someone held my hand. i turned to see it was prince. i sighed. he lead me away from the others and brought me into a janitor's closet. he closed the door.

mimi- what's wrong ?

prince- what are we doing mimi ?

mimi- what'chu mean though ?*confused*

prince- we made out and now we are here at DIGGY'S concert.*runs his hand through his hair* i really love you mimi. what does this make us?

mimi-*sighs and put her hand on her forehead* look prince, thanks for you know helping me with my lil situation this morning but that aint made us nothing. i thought we talked about this ?

prince- we didn't talk about nothing. we just agreed to not say anything about it.

mimi- but prince... let's act as if none of that happened . can you do that for me ?

prince- you used me.

mimi- no i didnt . princeypooh you were just doing me a favor and i would never use you. please. i'm sorry if that's how you feel. please smile.*holds prince hands and look up at him with puppy eyes*

prince-*smiles alittle and bends down and kiss her forehead* i understand, you both are having a baby together and you guys love each other. just know im the best uncle and i'll be there when you need me.

mimi- thanks.*smiles as she hugs prince*

(they walk out and towards the others. they talk and chill until.....)

-------

   NEXT CHAPTER !! KEEP READING AND VOTING !