breakfast club !

( next morning)

mimi's p.o.v.

i woke at 4:55am . diggy obviously helped me get ready. i got ready in black skinnies, red minnie mouse sweatshirt, red black and white jordans, and my hair curled. i put on some lip gloss and mascara then snapped some pics. i got my purse ready while diggy was brushing his hair.we then walked down to the lobby to see perry.

perry- morning to ya'll.

mimi and diggy- morning tyco.

diggy- what we got planned today?

perry- okay. mimi goes to the breakfast club while you go to the hot chair interview. then you both go to a meet n greet. then ya'll come back here and get ready to go to 106&park with ya'll tourmates. ya'll good?

mimi- i'm guccie.

diggy-*laughs* yeah we good.come on.

( at the breakfast club)

mimi's p.o.v.

i'm now walking into the building and people are snapping pics of me as i walk. i got into the room where my interview will be taking place. i dont know why they wanna interview me , i ain't no artist. but ya know i like being on here. my last time here was when i was 5. it was awesome man. i sat down and greeted charlamagne ,angela, and that other man. i keep forgetting his name. but yeah.

charlamagne- yo wassup it's charlamagne! we are here with a special someone. introduce yourself ma !

mimi- well, hey it's ya girl mimi joe up in hea ! i really don't know why they wanna interview me but ya know i love being on here. my first time on here was with my momma and sister when i was five years old.

angela- girl you posted a sneak peek of a couple songs you got coming out what you mean? and you shekinah's daughter, tameka's niece, diggy's girlfriend. like is that even a question?

mimi- oh sh.t i forgt bruh. sometimes i be forgetting that i posted that. but yeah i got some songs that will be out soon. and all i gots to say is tune in to 106 &park at 7 o'clock tonight.

dj- oh okay ma. so are you okay? we heard that you were in the hospital.

mimi- yeah i'm fine. i feel good. it's just one important thing that will be announced on 106& park tonight so tune in. but like yeah im guccie feeling good and beautiful today.

charlamagne -awesome. so , what's been up with you and diggy?

mimi- well nothing except........*pauses*

angela- except what?

mimi-its for 106&park.

dj- come on please tell us bruh.

mimi- i can't sorry. but move on.

(they continued with the interview. then mimi was in the car with diggy and tyco going towards the hotel. they then got ready for the meet n greet. mimi's outfit on the side>>>>> diggy's outfit was a muscle shirt and black jeans with brown timbs.)