broken pt2

MIMI'S P.O.V

i saw blood trickle down my legs and screamed. he made me lose my baby. i didnt mean to say what i said but he wouldnt let me explain what i meant . the paramedics came and put me on a gurney. diggy rode with me in the ambulance. i just kept quiet and looked at the cieling of the ambulance truck. tears poured out of my eyes. diggy called up the crew and told em to meet us at the hospital while he choked on every word. i even heard zonnique scream and auntie tiny crying and my mom screaming "no!". it just made me bust into tears. diggy hung up after giving them the address. i continued to cry. i looked over at diggy to see that his face was wet. very wet. he had puffy red eyes. he was staring at me. i quickly turned away.

diggy- b-baby?*says softly* i-i-i'm sorry. i didnt mean t-to ake t-this happen.i just got  mad because its like you n-never w-wanted to fall in l-love with me. i-i'm sorry. please forgive m-me.*bursts ino more tears and puts his head in his hands* it's all my fault. it is all my fault. i'm always fucking shit up!!

mimi-*lets more tears fall.* i-i-i .*sighs* diggy.*says softly*

diggy-yes?* kneels down on the side of the gurney to be face to face with mimi*

mimi-*holds his hand and kisses it* i hope our babies make it.*say as she looks into his eyes then lays her head back and closes her eyes praying in her head* my babies. our babies.

diggy-*kisses her cheek and holds her hand and kisses it then begins to pray in his head* i hope they make it.