HOSPITAL pt.1

DIGGY'S P.O.V.

they rushed mimi into the emergency room and i tried to go too but they just made me stay in the waiting room. after 20 minutes i saw the whole crew run in. they was looking around until they spotted me and ran over.

zonnique- what happened??

diggy- she fell on her stomach.and blood was trickling down h-her k-knees.*begins to get teary eyed remember the recent event*

crew-what??

shekinah- whea my baby at ?

diggy- ER. they checking her.

(2 hours later)

ROC'S P.O.V.

we have been sitting here for about 2 hours or more. i hope my sister okay. i love her to death and i cant lose her or my nice and nephew. never. just then the doctor walked out .

doctor- family of mimi jaleah aliyah simmons?*looks around*

crew- *runs up to him* us !

doctor- okay . well the babies are okay. they are doing fine. and breathing okay. so there's nothing to worry about.

prince- then what caused the blood ?

diggy- yeah.

doctor- well ... i dont know if mr simmons would want everyone to hear this . *smirks at diggy*

diggy- uh what you mean?

doctor- *leads diggy to a corner away from anyone* well, the blood was the result of rough sexual intercourse.*says lowly*

diggy-oh.*blushes in embarrassment and looks down*

doctor- yeah, oh. but next time dont be so rough. and she cant have any of that for 2 weeks.

diggy- okay. thanks doc.

doctor- welcome.

diggy- can we go see her ?

doctor- sure. room 216.

diggy- thanks.*walks back over to squad*

SHEKINAH'S P.O.V.

what's wrong with my babygirl?..... i then saw diggy walk back over to us.smiling.

breaunna- what happened ?

roc- foreal what caused the blood?

diggy- well.. we were alittle naughty.

tiny- whatchu mean boy?

the crew except tiny ,shekinah, t.i.-ohh !!*laughs*

t.i.- what?
zonnique- nothing. can we go see her?

diggy- yeah.

(they all walk to mimi's room still laughing.)

MIMI 'S P.O.V.

i was drinking some apple juice box when the door opened.the doctor told me what caused the blood. lawd ! was i embarrassed.in came MY SQUADDD!! they came in laughing. what they laughin' bout?

mimi- what ya'll laughin' at ?

bahja- child ! you on the naughty list.*shakes her head giggling*

mimi-what'chu mean though?

prince- there was chemistry.*pointing at mimi and diggy*

mimi- oh !! * blushed hard remembering that night and pulls the blanket over her face*

roc- nah * pulls blanket off her head* you wasnt hiding when ya'll was having fun. now was you?

mimi- *giigles* nah.

(everybody laugh)

t.i. - can i speak to mimi for a minute?

tiny - go head.* stands there*

t.i. - in private.

tiny- oh aiight leggo ya'll.

(they all laugh as they walk out leaving mimi and t.i. only in the room)

mimi- so wassup?

t.i. - you know i dont support you being pregnant at this age right?

mimi-i know .* looks down ashamed as a tear slips from her eye*

t.i. - *uses his index finger to bring her head up and to face him* and guess what?* smiles*

mimi- what?

t.i. - you'll always be my aliyah. i love you okay? (a/n: her middle name . he always called her that when she was younger).

mimi- okay. *smiles* love you too. 

t.i. - i dont support this but i aint gon' hate you. gimme a hug child.*opens arms chuckling*

mimi- *giggles and hugs her uncle tightly as she begins to let her tears fall onto his shirt* thanks uncle tip. means alot.

t.i. -*tears slip from his eyes as he hugs her tighter * you welcome babygirl. just know im here for you. im here for all ya'll.

mimi-*nods*

t.i.- im gonna call em back in.

mimi- okay.* pulls away and wipes her tears as everyone steps back in*

zonnique- babe have you eaten? *asks mimi*

mimi- nope. except for this morning which was a bacon and pancakes  and orange juice.

bahja- around what time in the morning ?

mimi- 8 or 9 i think. ion know.*shrugs*

shekinah- you hungry?

mimi- yeah. of course .

(they all laugh)

breaunna- what you want to eat?

mimi-well i want mcdonalds. i want a big mac, mcchiken sandwich, a meduim sprite, large fries. and go somewhere to get me alot of chocolate. ya'll know i dont like dark choclate so yeah. thanks*smiles innocently*

tiny- baby you sure you could eat all that?

mimi- yeah im not eating for myself now. and dj wants mcdonalds and so does kae kae.

(they laugh)

roc- okay we will be back. relax and no moving.

mimi- okay .

(roc, zonnique,  bahja, breaunna, prince , ray leave to buy mimi's food.)

shekinah- we going to go get you some extra clothes.

tiny- yeah. so watch her dig.

(they leave too)

t.i. - ya'll gon' be okay?*stands up*

mimi- yeah but where ya going?

t.i. - i cant leave domani and em home alone again?

diggy- why though?

t.i. - domani and his skateboard.*chuckles*

mimi-*laughs* i remember when he broke auntie tiny's china . you bettah get going before he breaks more than chinas.

t.i.- you right.*leaves*

mimi- my funny uncle. gotta love his crazy protective ass