insecurity strikes.

(2 days later)

mimi is released from the hospital. she is laying in her and diggy's hotel bed. everyone is chillin for the day. diggy is taking care of mimi and won't let her move a muscle, even though she's not even showing yet. she has a tiny hump.

mimi's p.o.v.

i have an interview at the breakfast club tomorrow at 6 o'clock. diggy won't let me do anything man ! it's getting annoying, but it looks so cute when he is running to get me what i need. hahaha ! we watching a movie now. i was in the disney movie mood so we watching beauty and the beast. i gotta pee mayne ! i'm about to get off the bed but diggy runs over to my side and helps me get to the bathroom. i look at him and he look at me like i was suppose to just pee. like it's wierd peeing infront of people.

mimi- i gotta pee.

diggy- pee then.

mimi- nigga get out.

diggy- i'll be right outside*walks out the bathroom and closes door behind him*

mimi-*do what she gotta do then washes her hand and get out*

diggy-*carries her to the bed *

(an hour later)

they are talking .

mimi- i need a shower.

diggy- im coming with you .

mimi- nope. by myself. yo freaky ass got us here. but i love you.*smiles*

diggy- i know and i love you too baby .*smiles*

(mimi is in the shower. she then begins to think about her life. she then begans to think about how things would be.then she begans to cry as she sits on the expensive shower floor.her cries turns turns into sobs.then diggy comes in the bathroom and gets undressed and get in the shower. he helps mimi up and hug her.)

diggy- baby what's wrong?

mimi- im scared. i just dont want to be a burden and keep you from living your life. and my music career, your music career, our touring, it's just- *gco by diggy*

diggy-*passionately kisses her while his hands slide down to her butt. then pulls away* baby we gon' make it okay. and i love you baby now dont cry. okay?

mimi- okay*smiles*

(they take a shower then get dressed and go to bed.)