hanging out

The girls got tothier house and got dressed then made thier way to the mall. The guys were at thier hotel chilling and talking bout the girlz.

(The girls)

Mimi-I'll text them the address. *texts diggy the address to her house*

Cindy-ask him where we going?

Mimi-okay.

(Mimi and diggy text convo)

Diggy_wifee:baby where we going?

Mimi_baby daddy: where you wanna go?

Diggy_wifee:lolsss don't you see your name?

Mimi_baby daddy: you don't want me to be your baby daddy?

Diggy_wifee:of course but boy thats real...nothing. call me i'll ask the girls where they wanna go. Love you baby daddy.♡♥♡

Mimi_baby daddy: okay. Love you too wifee !♡♥♡♥♥♥♥

(end of convo)

Mimi-he said where do yall wanna go?

Kay kay-to the movie theatre.

Cindy and sam- carnival! !

Mimi & kay kay-even better!

Mimi phone starts playing 4 letter word by diggy.

Mimi-*answers*its diggy.

(Diggy and mimi phone convo)d=diggy m= mimi

M-hey baby.they said the carnival sounds better.

D-thats great. I'll tell the guys.and be ready in an hour.

M-kay. Love you

D-love you too sexy.bye

M-bye*hangs up*

(Phone convo over)

Mimi-hurry up.we got to be ready in an hour.

(They all find the thier outfit then pays then go home)

Kaykay- thank God every room has its own bathroom.see yall later*goes in her room with her bags*

Cindy and sam- okay. * goes in thier room with thier bags*

Mimi-I still can't believe it! * goes into her room wih her bags and get ready*

(With the guys)

They are ready.

Diggy was wearing gray skinny jeans slight sagging, white nike air forces high tops, and a white v neck under a gray and white jacket.spin is wearing long skinny khakis slightly sagging and a gray v neck that says swagged out, and gray and white nike high tops.roger is wearing black jeans , white and red striped shirt, and red white and black jordans.

Diggy-yall ready ?

Spin-yeah lets go.

Roger-leggo niggas

(They are on thier way to the girlz house . They arrive and knock the door and mimi & Cindy's mother answered.

Mimi mom-hi im shekinah.you must be diggy and roger.and you must be spin.they talked about yall a lot. Come in

Diggy, spin, roger-thanks.

(Marcus knocks on the door and ms.shekinah opened the door and let him in)

Diggy p.o.v.

Now I know where mimi and cindy got thier body and beauty from, personalities too.just then they came down stairs.did I mention that this is a mansion? Well, ywah.they were all looking beautiful, but I noticed that mimi had on practically the same outfit.

Mimi wore gray skinny jeans, white long sleeve crop top and white air forces high tops, and her hair in a bun with a bang to the side.

Cindy wore bleached overalls, a red sports bra under, hair let out, red and white nike wedge sneakers.

Kaykay wore bleached short shorts and a pink half shirt that said bish whet? ! And pink neon nike high tops, and her hair in a neat fat bun.

Sam wore black tights and a baggy gray off shoulder madona shirt and concords.her hair braided into a fishtail.

Shekinah-my baby's look so cute and sexy.have fun but not too much fun.

Mimi-bye momma

Cindy-bye ma

Kaykay and sam-bye mom.

Diggy, spin, roger-bye miss shekinah.

Shekinah-bye sweethearts.

(They all left.diggy Is driving and mimi is in the front seat, everyone else in the back seat of the Mercedes. They arrived at the carnival, and they got out the car)

Mimi-funny how we are matching.

Diggy-it is.

Spin-we spliting up or nah?

Mimi-sure.

(Everyone seperate.mimi and diggy, spin and sammy, and cindy and roger)