panic !!

diggy's p.o.v.

I turned away from mimi as we ran down the hall, to keep from bustin' into hot tears. I can't see her in so much pain. I then felt her tight grip loosen up around my hand and slowly let go. i screamed a manly scream and they got her into the room. they wouldn't let me go , so I sat in the waiting room. soon enough, the whole crew came and sat next to me, giving me their condolences, but I aint want that shit ! I want mimi , my future wife to be with me, in our guest room, in my arms, sound asleep.  I just got up and went to the vending machine. I bought a coke then sat next to the door the doctor would be coming out of. I knew that they cared for us, but I just want her to be okay. and I pray to God , to protect her and let her stay with me. I need her here to help me get closer to God. she was put into my life to help me get back on the right track. after an hour of sitting in the waiting room, the doctor came out with a clipboard. I shot up and sped walk to him with the crew right behind me.

Shayla- how is she ?

doctor- from my results , she was due tomorrow ? am I correct ?

diggy- yeah, she was . is everything okay?

doctor- well, everything is fine. might I say , the diamond rock on her finger is beautiful. congratulations.*smiles*

diggy- *sighs of relief* thank God . and thanks.

roc- but what caused her to be in so much pain?

doctor- that's the good news.*smiles* she gave birth to two healthy babies. a baby boy and a baby girl. *smiles* MRS. simmons is very tired  but refuses to rest. she wants to see you guys.follow me.* leads them to mimi's room*

mimi's p.o.v.

I was laying in the hospital bed smiling at my two beautiful babies that were in my arms. I looked a mess. my hair was everywhere. but wanted to see my crew. I then heard the door open and many footsteps until the door closed. just then the curtain opened to reveal the doctor and my friends and... future husband. diggy ran up to me and crashed his lips into mine. he then pulled away and looked down at our babies. he picked up babygirl first and she didn't even cry. he looked so happy as he stared down at her, and she stared back at him and giggled. I smiled at the beautiful picture.

diggy- she has your eyes.*says as he gazes upon her smiling* your beautiful hazel eyes.

mimi-*smiles*

shyla- congrats boo !* hugs mimi*

Shayla- yall are too cute . and congrats !! * hugs mimi*

mb- congrats !

ray- yall make some cute babies. *smiles*

mimi and diggy- thanks.*smiles at each other*

roc- awe ! *coos*

Princeton- you guys are the best couple. congrats ! *ssmiles*

mimi- thanks ya'll.

diggy- yeah thanks.babe, lemme hold him.

mimi -ight. everybody put some sanitizer on. *points to the one on the wall.*

(everyone puts on sanitizer)

mimi- who wanna hold her?

roc- me! imam spoil them.

shyla- all of us. shi...*gco*

mimi-*clears throat*

shyla- sorry.

mimi- mhmm.

roc-*sits and holds the baby girl*

diggy-*holds the boy*

mimi- she has your eyebrows lips, while he got everything of you.*smiles*

diggy-*smiles*

( they all chilled in there. OMG girlz ran in with diggy and mimi's parents along with t.i. and tiny. they all held the babies and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. the doctor then walked in with her clipboard and two birth certificates)

doctor- now it's time for the naming of the babies.*smiles* you thought of names yet ?

Daniel- baby, you thought of any ? * looks over to mimi who was laid up on him on the hospital bed*

mimi- yeah and I have just the name for our baby boy.*smiles as she sits up* for the boy , how do you feel about Daniel Dwayne simmons the fourth ? *smirks at doggy's shocked expression*

diggy- *hovers over mimi crashing his lips into hers* I love you so much ! I cant live without you ! I need you to get my head straight. and im glad that we're engaged. can't wait for that day to...*gco *

parents- whoa ! engaged?

mimi- yeah. he proposed to me on stage. look, a fan recorded it and gave it to me. *shows them the video*

shekinah- awe !*teary eyed* my baby gettin' married .

Justine- I can't wait.*teary eyed*

tiny- I cant wait to see my babygirl lili going down that isle.*teary eyed,fans her eyes*

mimi-*smiles as tears run down her face*

(they all hug her and comfort her)

diggy- okay how bout our baby girl ?

mimi- I was thinking of kelani k.c. simmons or cienna angela simmons.

diggy- which one you like ? they both sound great .

mimi - kelani .

diggy- yeah that's good.for the girl , kelani k.c. simmons

doctor- k.c. as in c.a.s.e.y. ?

mimi- no k.c. as in k and c. *smiles*

doctor- oh okay. beautiful *smiles as she walks out*

————————————————————————————-

(mimi)

everyone left and diggy is staying with me. he had to pause his mini tour for a couple days. due to the babies being pre-matured , they gotta stay in the hospital for at least   days and I could go home, BUT best believe I aint leaving my babies. and the only reason the babies don't need to be in those container thingies was because they were due tomorrow. anyways im exhausted. goodnight !