concert surprise !

mimi's p.o.v.

i was backstage vibing while diggy rapped his song i need to know. my baby got it. God has really blessed him. me on the other hand i want to become a gospel singer. i also want my babygirl to follow my ministry. i have been having dreams that show me as a gospel singer and i would sing with my daughter sometimes. i'm really considering it. i may have gotten knocked up young but im not dumb. i gotta have positive energy around my daughter. first lesson she'll learn is to wait for marriage and not to rush into it, she gotta wait for the one God got for her. diggy is meant for me but we did it too early. i notice diggy walking towards me and held my hand. i looked at him with the most confused expression and i can feel it evident on my face. he chuckled as he slowly led me up the small staircase.we got on stage and the fans began to cheer . i smiled and waved. diggy snaked his arms around my waist.

dig- ya'll make some noise for my baby ! mimi simmons !

??-*comes and hands mimi a microphone*

mimi-mimi joe. baby, you done forgot my last name.*confused and shrugs at the crowd*

dig-no , i aint mistaken nothin'.*gets down on one knee and pulled out a navy blue box that said jared.*

mimi-*gasps and covers her mouth* oh my god ! *whispers to herself but the fans heard cause the mic was near her mouth*

diggy-what babe?

mimi- you're proposing to me !

diggy-what?*opens the small box revealing a lollipop* i know how you love lollipops so i bought you one.*smiles and hands it to mimi*

mimi-*frowns * oh...thanks.*says lowly and turns to walk off but diggy pulls her back while chuckling*

diggy- babe, im just playing.*gets back on one knee infront of mimi*babe ,i know we have had our ups and downs but i am certain that i want to spend the rest of my life with you.i am commiting myself to you. i'll give you all of me because you are...*stands up as four letter word began to play. sings and raps to mimi kissing her here and there during the song , making her blush hard*

--end of song---

  diggy gets on his knees in front of you and pulles out a small white box,opens it revealing a diamond ring which was filled with diamonds. it's the same ring that mimi was staring at a couple months ago when her and diggy went to the jewelry store. mimi gasp.diggy smiles as he wipes mimi's small tears and a couple of his own.

diggy- baby, i bought this ring awhile ago and saved it somewhere safe for this special day. i wouldve done this earlier but you know the case but im glad that i can do it. and im so inlove with you, i'd take a bullet and i cannot wait for a beautiful baby to come. ya know we make cute babies even though this one aint come out yet. but what im trying to say is that will be you be my wife ? will you please be the one i give my all to ? will you please be the one i build a family with? will you please be the one i grow real old with??

diggy's p.o.v.

i stared at mimi, hoping she says yes. i really love her and im going to make sure this marriage last. she giggled and wipe my tears. i didn't even notice that i was crying. she leaned in a kiss me causing crowd to erupt in'awes' and 'yay'. she slowly pulled away and bit her lip. that turned me on ! she nods.and i jump up and start cheering.she laughs.the fans are cheering.

diggy -she said yes ya'll ! im finally getting married to my dream girl ! *goes back to a laughing mimi and smiles* your smile brightens up my day. i'm glad i have you.*puts ring on her finger and kisses her hand causing mimi to blush*

mimi- i love you.*hugs diggy*

diggy-i love you too! *hugs back and kisses her shoulder*

(they release from the hug.)

mimi-now let's get this concert started !!

crowd-*cheers*

------------------------------------------------------------------

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE. THIS BOOK IS SLOWLY COMING TO AN END BUT GUESS WHAT IT AIN'T OVA YET ! LIFE ISN'T ALWAYS HAPPY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT IT WILL END HORRIBLE. SEQUEL WILL BEE COMING OUT SOON. ! TUNE IN !!