next morning ! / shawty soo turnt up !!

diggy's p.o.v

i woke up first.mimi is still sleeping on my chest.she looks so adorable.i gently put her on her side and got out of bed.everyone went out.shekinah went out with zonnique's mom tiny,and she will be back at 7 o'clock.kaykay ,marcus,sammy,spin,cindy,and roger went to the mall then out to lunch.they will be back around 5 or 6 o'clock.me and mimi have the house to ourself.i brushed my teeth and went downstairs and made breakfast for mimi.she is allergic to eggs so i made chocolate chip pancakes,a whole lot of bacon,hotdogs,and hash brown.once it was done i closed the stove and went back up to mimi's room.once i got in the room i saw mimi slowly waking up.i went over to her and gently shook her.she woke up and smiled once she saw my face.

mimi-where's everyone else ?its too quiet.

diggy-everyone left out and we are here alone.

mimi-okay.mhmmm whats that smell.?

diggy-i made you breakfast.*smiles*

mimi-awww thanks baby.you didnt have to.*pecks diggy*let me get ready for our day together and come down for breakfast.where are we going again?

diggy- the mall,the studio,and then with everyone the club.

mimi-okay.*goes into her closet and come out with black shorts,red and navy blue stripped shirt,jordans,and a grey jacket.*i'm wearing this.

diggy-it's beautiful.

mimi-i'll be in the shower.

diggy- can i join ?

mimi- no stunts ?

diggy-no stunts.

(they took a shower together.then got ready.mimi's outfit on the side>>>>.diggy wore a white v-neck,and dark jeans with gray chivalrous sneakers,and a gray jacket.)

diggy-you look fine ma !*twirls mimi around*

mimi-thanks baby.*smiles*you look sexy too.

diggy-thanks ma.come on let's go eat breakfast.

mimi-okay.

(they eat breakfast then head out.)

They get too the mall and mimi see her and kaykays best friend milah dancing in the middle of the crowd.just like they used to do it when they were younger.mimi recognized the dance so she jumped in and did it too.they did great.milah finally noticed mimi and smiled widely.

Milah-mimi !!!!!! I missed you short mama!

Mimi-I missed you too ma! How you been? I havent seen you since high school.

Milah-im going to performing arts in miami.

Mimi-cool.I see you still doing the mall performances .

Milah-yeah.you wanna do one more dance ?

Mimi-sure.which one ?

Milah-you pick.

Mimi'okay.ummmmm 2 on by tinashe and schoolboy q.

Milah-great choice.

(They do the dance and get hella applause. They said thier good byes and mimi returned to a smiling diggy.

Mimi-hey.what you smiling about pumpkin?

Diggy-I just saw my girlfriend do her thing.whatchu mean why im smiling?

Mimi-*blush and pecks diggy* lets go.

(They shop and hot stopoed by fans a couple of times then they got on the road towards the studio.