talking online

mimi p.o.v

heyy, i'm mimi joe. i'm 18 years old,have chocolate eyes,caramel skin and is about to start college in 7 months. i have been talking to a dude that claims to be diggy simmons. i did believe him but after watching that mtv show catfish i started having second thoughts. i love diggy simmons. i've alwways wanted to meet him,i really hope i do. i have confronted him about that. i once told him that i don't know if he's the real diggy simmons or not but for him to be honest.he really knows how to make me blush.once,he even confessed to liking me ! but yeah right now i'm on my way to the beach with my big sister cindy joe ,and my bestie kaylaa jonez (kaykay) and cindy's bestie samantha jonez(sammy or sam). we are getting in the car and i'm talking to diggy. i've never video chatted before and he said he is staying in california for 4 months or so before he goes back to new jersey.so i'll ask him to meet up.

(text convo)

princess mimi-hey diggy.

diggy simmons- hey beautiful

you see what i mean he knows what to say to a lady ! ahahaha !

princess mimi- hey since you say you are here in california, wanna meet up at the beach. the one on lincoln road ?

a/n: it's made up.

diggy simmons- sure. i was actually bored. see you there.i get to see your beautiful face

princess- yayy ! i get to see you too. see you there.

diggy simmons-ok.

pricess mimi-k bye

(text convo over)

they get to the beach and set up thier beach chairs and big umbrellas.

cindy-mimi you've been blushing since we were in the car.who got you blushin? hope it ain't a boy. you too young.

mimi-girl quiet , you only 2 years older than me.

sam and kaykay-lol !!!

(mimi's phone buzzes)

mimi-hold on *checks her phone to see a tex from diggy*

(text convo)

diggy simmons- i'm here looking around the beach for you.what are you wearing?

princess mimi- i'm wearing a two piece bathing suit .it's neon green and the bottom piece look like high waisted shorts

diggy simmons -are you standing next to a girl wearing a similar bathing suit but it's neon pink?

princess mimi- yes thats my big sister.

diggy simmons- okay. i came with two of my friends.

princess mimi- yeah thats fine.

(text convo over)

cindy- who you texting?

sam-right !

kaykay- ya'll gon' let my bestie be tho !

mimi- thanks boo.tell em for me. but if you must know he's a friend.

cindy-he? you lucky mom and da don't care if we date we just can't open our legs if we aren't married to em

mimi-i know i'm saving myself for marriage.

mimi pov

i was talking to my girls then they looking all shocked and all.i'm like confused. then i felt a pair of hands land on my waist .i jumped and quickly to see the one only diggy simmons and roger and spin standing behind him smiling. i look up to him to find him smiling looking down at me.i smiled back.