notice your blessings.../ mommy and kids time

mimi's p.o.v.

after the concert ,we were all going to celebrate our engagement. we all went out to this fancy restuarant. we played around and joked around. after we were done eating and were ready to go. everyone was outside getting the car so we can leave while me and diggy stood in the corner talking.

mimi- babe, i want you to sleep with me tonight.

diggy- okay, i'll ask em if i could stay with you. but im leaving tomorrow night at midnight.

mimi- okay. i still got my girls , so i won't really be lonely with no girl fun. *shurgs*

(they all got in the car and went to the boys mansion. shyla and shayla went to their hotel to get their bags and check out their hotel. mb let them have a room. diggy and mimi are sharing a room. they all went to their rooms and took showers and got ready in pajamas.)

diggy's p.o.v.

we got into our room and i locked the door. she began to get undressed, so did i. she then was only in her bra and panties, while i was only in my boxers. i was so mesmerized, even pregnant she was beautiful. she went and pick out what she will wear to bed while i got the huge tub ready for a bubble bath. i put one of her favorite scented bodywashes , vanilla. once i finished, i walked to see her sitting up on the bed with her bible in her lap, opened and she was reading as she rubbed her belly.

mimi- okay, babies. we're going to read this other verse grandpapa rev run gave me. ight ? okay. *turns bible pages* let's look for it. it is galations 5 verse 1 .now this verse helps me when i think about becoming a gospel singer. it helps me know that i will be able to minister to others with my voice while praising God. God is also your grandpapa cause he is also my daddy. now let's read. galations 5 verse 1 says: stand fast therefore in the liberty by which christ has made us free , and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.now my dear babies, this verse will forever stay with me and i would love for it to stay with ya'll too. and ya daddy too. just like one of my favorite gospel singers, kierra sheard says. *begins to sing as the tears form in her eyes* my redeemer has saved me from sin... my soul is awakened , i live. free from what hel me, free from what fought me. mentally , you've captured me. in my mind, i am free. in my heart if i am your i am free. *sings with her eyes close and tears drop from her eyes. let's go bathe babies . *smiles as she giggles.* can't wait for ya'll to get here. so we can be a big happy family. *looks up to see diggy with teary eyed. slowly gets off the bed and walks to him.* why you crying ?

diggy- the verse got to me and i love you so much. and also cause God blessed me even when i dont deserve it.*smiles as he kisses mimi's forehead and hugs her *

mimi-*giggles and hugs back* baby, listen. listen to me. he put me here for a reason and that reason is to get you to believe in him . not only that but to also put all your faith in him, praise him, worship him. trust me, he loves you and will forgive you for your sins. *reaches up and kisses diggy's cheek.wipes his tears.* now let's go bathe. *takes his hand and leads him to the bathroom.*