broken pt.1

(a couple weeks before the end of tour)

MIMI'S P.O.V.tour has been great ! the fans have been congratulating me and diggy and errthang. im now sittin' in our hotel room in birmingham while diggy was at the studio. omg was at rehearsals, mb was at a photoshoot. and tayla running errands and aint want me walking all around the place to get harrassed by fans. anyways im just sittin' here watching real husbands of hollywood. i really dont want to be a young mom. i also wanted to be married first. lemme tell ya'll my life plaan. i wanted to finish school , then get a job or become a dancer, then get married, then have kids, and then live happily ever after. i guess all that is out the window. i pray for forgiveness cause i had sex before marriage. im sorry God please help me take care of this baby and help me protect her from making those same mistakes i made. i hope the best for her. i hope she has the best life and is always willing to help people out. i heard the door open and close and looked to see it was diggy.

diggy-hey babe . you okay?*makes mimi stand up and sits down and makes her sit on his lap*

mimi-im f-fine babeh . *chokes on her words fighting back tears*

diggy- what happened?

mimi- nothin'. na how was ya day?

diggy- mimi jaleah aliyah joe. *says sternly*

mimi- *sighs and stands up to face diggy* its not suppose to be like this.*says softly*

diggy- what you mean?

mimi- i didnt want this to happen yet.*pointing between herself and diggy*

diggy-*stands up mad* oh alright then. i gotchu.* walks out bumping her shoulder*

mimi- wait ! i didnt mean that ! *runs after him but trips and falls on her stomach* owwwwwwww !!!!!!!*scrams loudly*

                     diggy's p.o.v

i heard mimi scream and quickly turn around. she was crying and..............on the floor. shit !i ran to her. she pushed me and struggled to get up. people came out they rooms. some helped mimi up and one called the ambulance.mimi then screamed extremely loud. i the n saw what caused her to scream.... blodd ran down her leg. i rushed to her and hugged her as she cried but pushed me off again.

mimi- leave me alone !! 

how it all started ! (diggy simmons love story) BOOK #1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara