hurt......part 2

(recap)

diggy- no. baby please hear me out.please?*pleads*

mimi- .......

(recap over)

mimi-fine.

(they got back on the elevator and went back to their condo.)

mimi's p.o.v.

im still leaving. i got an hour and thirty minutes. he got undressed and stayed in his boxers. i was laying in the bed ,still in my sweats. he got in the bed and stared at me. he leaned in and kissed me. but i aint kiss back. nigga thought ?? he better start explaining. and NOW !

mimi- explain to me, im waiting on you to explain. i got somewhere to be.

diggy- wait ,where were you going ,when i was coming up in the elevator?

mimi- out. dont worry bout' where i go.

diggy- what'chu mean? you carrying my child and you telling me to not worry bout' where you go?

mimi- oh now i'm carrying your child ??? * laughs* it's funny to me how yo are so concerned now.*chuckles* i told you this when we first found out . if you want to finish living your your life and don't wanna be tied down, just leave. leave. but no , you said that you'll be there for your baby. i would have moved away to some other state with my child and raise her by myself , but i aint want to do what my momma did and not my daughter have a father.

diggy- wait, you said her?

mimi- yes, her . you missed the appointment . I found out that I was 2 months pregnant with another girl. nique and em' took me to the doctor's appointment. something you should have done. but you weren't even there to hear your daughter heart beat or see her on the tv. you missed two of the appointments already. look, daniel i gotta go.*gets up and puts on her slides then grabs her keys and handbag*

diggy- where you going ? * sad and worried*

mimi- im leaving ATL for awhile . bye daniel.*was about to walk out but diggy wraps his arms around her waist* diggy let me go. my flight is leaving in an hour and 20 minutes.

diggy- im coming with you.

mimi- fuck no ! im trying to get away from you ! im trying to be stress free cause the doctor said stress is not good for the baby and stress is all ive been getting. you cheat on me , you dont hold me, you dont kiss me, no touching ! being pregnant is hard but i also have to make sure i look pretty for you every time you coming home. but you just ignore me. bye daniel. * walks out and gets in her car and drives off*

mimi's p.o.v.

i know it hurted him. all that i said had hit him hard. i saaw the most hurt, regret, sadness in his eyes when i told him he wasnt there to know the gender of the baby. oh well, i need to think about me and this baby. i need to be stress free for my child. i got to the airport and the security guards  took my suitcases to the thing while i sat and waited for my flight. when they called for people on the flight to CALI . i stood up and looked around. i then got my handbag and boarded the plane .as the plane took off i looked out the window. i then began to cry ,thinking about all i've been through. i then fell into a deep peaceful sleep.