introducing mimi @ concert............

(next morning)

bahja's p.o.v.

hey . right now me and omg and mimi are at rehearsals. we are going to the 99jams summer jam today at 2 in the afternoon or whatever so we practicing. we introducing mimi. she gonna sing her songs to introduce them to the fans. (a/n: mimi is an artist mixed with nicki minaj, ciara, keyshia cole, tamar braxton, toni romiti, k michelle, and beyonce'.) so mimi has three songs that she finished and they are called flawless, cant raise a man, and nothin' on me. so me and nique and bre come out and do ooh thats my song then it mixes and starts new flame by breezy! and mimi come out and vibe with us. then it stops and mimi introduces herself and her song flawless starts, it then mixes to partition. then us omg 's dance off stage while mimi's song cant raise a man start . and yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mimi's p.o.v.

niqueybear got ready in bleached short short, blue tank top, and blue concords. my purple rain got ready in white short shorts, purple tank top and grape concords. bahja got ready in navy blue short shorts ,a hot pink tank top, and neon pink high tops. i got ready in black stretchy pants, black crop top that said mimi in blue pink and purple, and white nike air forces. all of omg hair was curled. bahja had pink with blonde tips, bre had purple with blue tips, and nique had all blue. early today got my dark long hair with purple on some ends pink on some other ends then blue on the rest of the ends. the boys got ready too. we then were on our way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bre's p.o.v.

mimi did awesome ! she killed it. she did the whip dance, thot walk, naenae, and sexywalk. man my cousin killed it. and now we are all in mimi hotel room. we talking bout what we wanna do later.

mimi- how about right now we go to the candy store and buy some chocolate?

everybody-*looks at mimi like she cazy*

prince- you've been eating chocolate since this morning.

diggy ,bahja,nique,and bre- cravings.

roc- yeah that.but let's go get my sister some choclate.

mimi- aww thanks boo.*hugs roc*

(mimi ate her chocolates. they all decided to go to the carnival and chill.)