worst headache !

mimi p.o.v

i'm waking up. and man my head hurts breh ! and i turned over to see the other side empty.i sat up and got up from the bed and went into the bathroom i noticed i dont have the same clothes from last night ! oh shit did we fuck ? i started panicing and my head hurted more so i just brushed my teeth and washed my face and went to go find diggy.i found him fixing a plate and putting it on a platter that haf orange juice and a box of pils for headaches.he saw me and smiled.to be honest , i dont know what ze fvck went down last night. all i remember was getting ready to go to the club then got there and met everyone.i remember wearing a black mini dress and a jeans jacket with black red bottom heels.i was sexy breh hahaha !

diggy-good morning baby!*smiled* i know you might have a headache come on follow me.*walks to breakfast tab.e and set everything down and pulled a chair out for mimi*

mimi-thanks.

(they sat and ate breakfast together. mimi felt better.)

mimi-umm baby.i woke up in different clothes did we umm you know..fuck?

diggy-no. since we already took a shower together and i basically saw everything. i just fixed you a bath then stripped and put you in.leave you in the soap for awhile then rinsed you then dressed you.and man putting on the tights took me about 5 minutes you r thighs were too big.but i love em.*smirks*

mimi-*giggles*thanks.i love you.

diggy-i love you too. *pecks mimi's lips and stares at her*

mimi-*stares at him and smiles* i love you too.

( 2 months later)

mimi is home with her mom and kaykay.sam and cindy went on a double date.the three are watching about last night while eating ice cream and extreme candy strings.

mimi-get it kevin !!

kaykay-hit it from the back!!

shekinah-bam !bam ! yass!

(mimi's phone rings playing four letter word by diggy.she instantly answered and ran to the kitchen)

(phone convo)

diggy-hey baby .*says dryly*

mimi-hey,what's wrong? you sound...sad.

diggy-i am.i dont have you with me.and i have cold.

mimi-you want me to come take care of you? is your mom there? is anyone there?

diggy-baby,calm down. and i'm alone.

mimi-im coming now.

diggy-do i leave the door unlocked for you?

mimi-yes please i'm on my way.

diggy-k. love you!

mimi- love you too.

(phone convo over)

mimi- *puts on sweats and black nike high tops*

( at the simmons household)

                                                  diggy's p.o.v

i left the door unlocked for mimi .and went back to my room.i layed down and watched television.then i heard the door open. a couple seconds later my door opened and in came....jessica?

diggy-why are you here?

jessica-to make you feel better.*smirks*

diggy-get tf out jessica !i have a girlfriend.

jessica-she cant take care of you like i can.

diggy-yes she can. she has a thicker body then yours,very beautiful,talented,and you know what it ain't even bout that ! i love her for her ! GET OUT !

                                                               mimi p.o.v

i got in the house and heard yelling i went up the stairs quietly.and found out it was coming from diggy's room.i heard diggy yelling get out jessica,get off of me jessica!fuck no !not my baby ! iwalked in and put my purse on the table.i cleared my throat. jessica was about to get on diggy and he looked mad. they both looked at me.

diggy-baby....*gco*

mimi-shut up.*points to diggy*

jessica-ha !*smirks*

mimi-*runs up to jessica and punch her then started beating her up*you slut !

jessica-oww.it hurts.

(mimi was beating jessica bad ! diggy finally got mimi off of jessica and sat her down.diggy then went up to jessica who was laying on the floor with a bloody nose,bruised cheek, and three broken acrylics.)

diggy-GET TF OUT NOW !!*growls*

jessica-*got scared and grabbed her stuff and ran out*

diggy-*goes downstairs and locks the door behind her then goes back upstairs*

                                          diggy p.o.v

i hope she isn't mad at me, i aint do nothing. i walked in the room quietly and saw her sitting on the bed with her head hanging down and she was crying.i sat next to her.

diggy-baby,i tried to make her get out. you know i wouldnt hurt y.....*gco*

mimi-*kisses diggy passionately*i know i was here for about 5 minutes before coming in.

diggy-then why did you say shut up to me like you were mad ? and why were you crying? you whooped her good.*smiles proudly*

mimi-*giggles* i know. i was crying cause you was actually faithful. and i said shut up like that cause i knew and i was mad that she tried some shit like that so i just went in for it.

diggy-oh.

mimi- so lay down..

diggy-*does as told*