why?!?

bahja's p.o.v.

mimi and i were sleeping peacefully cuddled in each others arms. ever since we were little we would sleep like this. just then the door swung open and scared me and mimi out our sleep. mimi began to back up against the headboard and so did i. the two people who enter were two people me and mimi thought we would never see again. ................ manny and darell. manny was my ex boyfriend. we went out for 2 years and then out of no where he began to beat me for no reason . darell on the other hand is mimi's ex. they were going out for a year going on to 2 . he would beat her to the point she would bleed from her nose. she always wore makeup. no one knows about us getting abused. mimi knows my story and i know hers.

mimi- what do you want with me?

darell- i missed you baby. i missed your kisses, your faces, i missed everything about you.

mimi- oh you do? well too late  i am cuffed. even though i wasnt i wouldnt have gotten back together with you. i forgive you but wont get back with you.*shakes head* no. never.

darell- baby i said im sorry. i would have never put my hands on you if you never got me mad!!

mimi- ME?!?!? I GOT YOU MAD ??? TF?? YOU MUSTA GOT ME FUCKED UP NIGGA ! i made you mad?*crawls over to darell who was standing at the foot of the bed* all i did was ask why ? i came to your house to surprise you!! i was about to knock on your front door but heard moans. the door was slightly open so i walked in and went up to your room to find you and chelsea fucking !! all i did was stand there shocked. you then came over to me and slapped me just because chelsea told you too. i asked why and you yelled at me and punched me. that was the first day you ever put your hands on me !! i loved you ! just because i didnt want to give it up to you you went and got a hoe?? really ?? well, i never fucking knew that you would stoop that low ! i thought you loved me!!

darell- i do love you !! STFU !* slaps mimi hard leaving a red mark on her right cheek*

mimi-*gets mad and holds her face and lets the tears fall* oh so thats the love we share ? you said you loved me. at first it was believable but now.......... I HATE YOU !!! * crawls back over to bahja and cries on her shoulder*

darell- im sorry!! you see you made me do it. remember when we went on our first date to the canival? i bought you that big beautiful teddy bear that said i love you?

mimi- of course i remember , that was the first thing you brought for me during our relationship. during our relationship all i brought me was that teddy bear, and ice cream. you was so cheap. i brought you a watch for your birthday, i brought you sneakers. tf?*reveals her red eyes and red face*

darell- your family is richer than mine !!

mimi- LEAVE ME ALONE ?!?! *sobs into bahja's shirt*

bahja- it's okay baby.*rubs mimi's back*

darell-*walks out the room and slams the door hard*

mimi-*jumps and begins to cry more*

manny- im sorry bahja. and mimibear i'm sorry. you guys probably hate m- *gco by mimi hugging him*

mimi- i don't hate you. and i know damn well bahja don't either. you know you was my bestfriend and dated my sister. i just got mad cause you hurted her. and when you hurt her you hurt me. okay so i forgive you. bahja please forgive him. please. if he hits you again let me know okay?

bahja-*sighs* im scared. but im willing to try.*smiles and crawls over to them and hugs them both* 

mimi- i dont mind staying here with the two of you. but i miss my baby danny.*pouts*