the concert !

Prince's p.o.v.
Well we made out . tbh, i always had a crush on her just aint know what to say. But anyways i persuaded  her to come with us to the concert. She in her room getting ready and im in my room getting ready. All of us getting ready.
-----
Mimi's p.o.v.
I just got out the shower . My hair wet from me washing it. I know what ya'll thinking .' Why would you do that to diggy ?' . Well i know two wrongs dont make it right but i need alittle relief. And WE NOT TOGETHER ! So yeah. Im going to his concert tonight. I sat at my hair and make up station. I dried and flat ironed my hair hen pinned it up. I got dressed in black leather skirt ,white baggy but cute shirt that says 'bootyful', my air jordans 12 playoffs, and with my gold jewelry which was just , gold stud earrings , gold rolex , and a gold necklace. I then sat at my station again and curled my hair . I put on eyeliner , mascara and some lipstick. I prepared my louis vuitton handbag and sat on the bed. I rubbed my belly.
Mimi- i wish i didnt let this happen . Shouldve waited for marraige .* whispers to herself.*
Ray-* comes in slowly and hears her.sits next to her* its okay. You got us.
Mimi- thanks ray* hugs ray*
Ray - no problem. Lets go the car outside.* stands up and helps mimi up*
(They walk out with all the others.)