hurt

Mimi's p.o.v
its about 6:00 p.m. and diggy still isnt home. I waited and waited . Once the clock hit 9:30 i began to pack my suitcases.i finished packing at 10:57 pm. It took awhile to get them in my bentley but i got them to fit in the trunk and backseat. I then got back into the condo and took a shower. I got dressed in sweats and pulled my natural long peurto rican hair into a ponytail. My dad is peurto rican and black btw. I got on my laptop and booked a flight to california, i'm gonna pay princeton and em' a visit. they on break. after booking the flight which is in two hours ,i packed up my handbag with my electronics and other little things i have. I grabbed my keys and three bottles of water and walked out the door. I locked up and walked to the elevator. Soneone was onbit and was on their way up. When it opened i see diggy . Once he saw me his eyes filled with guilt and apology. I rolled my eyes. He got out and came over to me but i swerved him and got on the elevator .i pushed the button to the first floor. He jumped into tue elevator. I groaned.
Diggy - babe im . I forgot. Once i left the studio i went straight there. Please babe .* begs holding mimi's hands*
sarah- *turns away from him and sucks her teeth* please baby what ? You had me sitting there all dressed up. Big belly and all. Im trying daniel ! I really am ! *Cries *
diggy- i know baby. I see you trying . forgive me. I forgot.* pleads*
mimi - how can you forget that you got a girlfriend at home who is carrying your child ?? How could you forget that you got someone who is willing to wait for you late nights to come home ?? * angry with red eyes.*
diggy-* silent with tears coming from his eyes*
mimi- diggy ,i want you to be honest with me right now. Can you do that for me ? *Looks down *
Diggy- i would do anything for you. What is it ?
Mimi- did you ever cheat on me ?
Diggy- *sighs* baby im sor- * gco *
Mimi- no you're not . I knew i was ugly. Thanks . * walks off elevator as it opens but is pulled back by diggy*
diggy- you are not ugly.you are beautiful ,just hear me out . please
Mimi?- why ? So you could tell me some bullshit so i dont leave you ? So i could just watch you leave in the morning and sit all by myself bored waiting for you to come back ?
Diggy- no. Baby please hear me out . Please ?* pleads*
Mimi-.....

CLIFFHANGER !!!! I JUST HAD TO UPDATE FOR YA'LL !