3 months later....

diggy's p.o.v.

we have one more month of tour but right now its 8 in the morning and me and mimi getting ready to go to the doctor's appointment. roc and his girl sierra coming with us . everyone else still sleeping. mimi got ready in black sweats that said " NOLA " in bold white words, black sweatshirt that said " DOWNTOWN NEW ORLEANS" in bold white letters, and she wore concord 11's. i got ready in sweats and so did roc and sisi. we were in the rental car. when we got there people were taking pictures of us. the doctor called us in and mimi layed on the bed.he scanned her.

doctor- well congrats you guys are having twins! a boy and a girl!

mimi- thank you.*smiles*

diggy- thanks doc*smiles*

roc- congrats ya'll *hugs them and smiles*

sierra-awww congrats boo*hugs mimi * congrats bro!*hugs diggy*

(later in the day)

diggy p.o.v.

we are all in zonnique and zoey's room talking. they all congratulated us and everything. we were just talking and telling jokes . mimi was eating some spaghetti.i opened my mouth infront of her indicating i wanted some.she looked atme like im crazy.

mimi- what?
diggy- can i have some baby?

mimi- no !

diggy- well then.

mimi- im playing here.*hands him the plate.*i dont want no more. anyways who wanna do the thot walk with me while someone records.

bahja-me.

nique- you know im in !

 bre- im always ready to turn up!

(they do the thot walk and post it on youtube, twitter , and a small peek on instagram. the guys took pictures of the girls and posting em on twitter  and instagram.they chill with each other)