tour with me!!

(a couple months later)

diggy has to go on tour and mimi has to go along cause she is featuring in the song glow in the dark.mimi is all packed cause tomorrow at exactly 5 o'clock they coming to get her to bring her to the airport.diggy packed to and is staying at mimi house.
(in mimi room)
it is 4:30 in the morning.the alarm clock began to play anaconda by nicki.mimi then gets up and wakes up diggy.diggy kept trying to get extra time.but then mimi whispered in his ears "well I guess we wont be touching each other during this ...4 month tour if you dont wake up and get dressed."and she gets up and goes into the bathroom.diggy shoits up out his sleep and said im up.he then runs to the bathroom and gets in the shower with mimi.mimi laughed the whole time."lol nigga really?" diggy had a straight face"you did that shit on purpose."mimi got ready in white long baggy sweat pants and a turquoise long sleeved v neck,along with concords11 's.diggy got ready in gray sweats , white v neck,and concords 11's.they walked out with the suitcases. and boarded the bus.

(on the bus)

mindless behavior and omg along with jacob latimore was on the bus. they were all talking. mimi has been friends with mb and jacob latimore since birth just like she is with omg ! jessica jarell was also there.

mimi-im hungry be right back.*gets up and walks towards the kitchen on the bus*

jessica- i'll come too.*follows mimi*

                                       diggy p.o.v.

i just hope jessica dont start nothing again. mimi said she over her and aint got nun against her. but we all know that aint true.

                                        zonnique'p.o.v.

i know jessica gonna start something, but if i hear something out of the ordinary from the kitchen im running.

                                              mimi's p.o.v.

i was in the kitchen looking for something to eat...... nothing. i was about to walk back to everyone but then blocked by jessica.wtf does she want???

mimi- can you please get out my way?

jessica- no ! diggy dont like you ! you're just a hore! he only likes you for your body not you! he even tweeted about you saying he just wants some of your cakes !

mimi-what?... your lying.

jessica-no. let me show you.*takes out phone and shows mimi the tweet from"diggy"*

mimi-*reads it* what?!?!

everybody-*runs in * what happened??

mimi-*pushes past everyone and grabs her phone then gets off the bus and walks towards mcdonalds*

zonnique-where she going??*runs after mimi but dont know which way she went*

  ---------------- ----------------- ------------- ------------ --------------- 3 hours later

diggy- wtf did you tell her ?!?!

jessica-i just showed her this.*shrugs as she smirks and hands diggy her phone showing the fake tweet*

diggy- what??!!!!* throws jessica's phone at her * i  never said that !!

zonnique and ray - *runs onto the bus* we found mimi's sandal!

roc- we got cops looking for her . but show us where you found that. thats my babygirl right there.

zonnique- mines too now come on.

( they found the spot the sandal was and kept walking then found the other one.they kept walking and it led to an abandoned warehouse. )

prince-walter just texted saying to head back. he said text the police the address and we all can come back tomorrow.

diggy-but my princess.

prince-i love her too. she is basically my secret diary. i tell her everything. and when i say everything i mean everything, no left out details or events.but we gotta go.

( meanwhile)

                                        mimi's p.o.v.

i was walking towards mcdonalds but out of nowhere a cloth was put on my nose and i held my breath. i was squirming like crazy one of my sandals fell. then along the way of being carried my other sandal fell. they must be real poor to not have a car. right now im locked in a room. it has light and its...........clean. wow , okay. so i sat on the bed and looked around.i guess im gonna be here for awhile.

                                             bahja's p.o.v.

i woke up in the middle of the night. i cant sleep cause i think i know who took mimi. i decided to go to starbucks. i cant believe they stay open 24/7. so i was about to go in but i blacked out..............................................................................................