ENCOUNTER..PT.2

mimi's p.o.v.

he sat down down on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. i sighed. he sighed also. he then rested his hand on my thigh. i moved his hand. i want to have a family. with him. we can't have that if we always cheeting on each other, lying to each other, or ignoring each other. we must have a healthy relationship. especially for the baby. i know he gon' be mad but i can't keep this from him. eventhough we were seperated at the time , he must know.

mimi- diggy...*says softly*

diggy- yes baby ?

mimi-*turns to face diggy* i have something to tell you..*looks down *

diggy- go ahead. you can tell me anything.*gets interested in the conversation*

mimi-but ! you gotta promise you not gon' trip about it .

diggy- come on, i dont think it's that bad. just tell me.*smiles*

mimi- daniel.*says seriously*

diggy- fine.i promise not to get mad.

mimi- i...kinda made out with someone.*says looking down at her fingers*and that someone is..prince.

diggy- sighs* i promised that i won't get mad and i also understand. we were on a break. s o im not mad, but you guys aren't together right ?

mimi-*smiles as she looks up at diggy* nope, i'm your baby.and you are mines. i love you too much to get over you.

diggy- *smiles* i love you too princess.*kisses mimi with so much passion*

(they caught up and then walked out to where the others were.soo diggy's concert had to begin and little did mimi know , diggy had something in store for her .)