making new friends...supporters. :) part 2 !!

shayla's p.o.v.

when we asked her about arriving with diggy, she had a sad expression as if hearing diggy's name bothered her, but she quickly hid it with her beautiful smile. no homo though. being the good friend i am , i'll ask her about it later. we exchange numbers and took a selfie of the three of us to set it as each of our contacts. we then stood together and took pictures. in one pic, me and shyla was on either sides of her with our hands underneath her belly while kissing her cheek and she smiled. some were silly while others were smiley. after taking pictures she autographed our posters of her and diggy. we then continued to talk.

mimi- so ya'll live here in cali ?

shyla- no. we live in ATL !

mimi- foreal ??*smiles widely*

shayla- yeah. you too ??*smiles*

mimi- YEAH !! *jumps up and down with her hand under her belly* im just here for a week and im going back home. when ya'll going back ?

shayla- on saturday.how bout' you ?

mimi- me too ! but i have first class. how bout yall change ya' planes and ride with ya girl ?

shyla- alright. *smiles*

shayla- i love you already. ya' know what ? this baby will be calling us auntie soon.

mimi- she sure will. well, prince calling me to come inside and my got damn feet hurt. so i'll see ya' inside.

shyla-awe okay. becareful boo !

shayla- yeah see ya' in-*gco*

mimi- ooh! come backstage with me ! *grabs both their hands and pulls them towards the entrance*

prince-*confused but leaves it alone*