Kai, Levana, Jacin,Cress,and Thorne

Hey guys! Thanks so much for following and adding this to your reading list-you guys are awesome!!

So for this comm,  I continued the idea I had yesterday about Queen Levana. I really hope you enjoy, and I'm thinking of making a convo about LC, so if you would like to join, please comment below! 

I'm going to write about every day, unless something happens and I'm too busy to. You'll be able to expect definite comms tomorrow and Sunday, though, because IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! (Which I'm excited about, by the way:D)

QueenLevana: Jacin? I demand that you return to Luna straightaway. NOW. 

JacinTheGuard: Uh...

KaiWasKidnapped: :HandsomeHero! I invite you to this comm??

QueenLevana: THE EMPEROR? How did YOU enter this comm??

KaiWasKidnapped: Mwa-ha-ha! You failed to realize that my friend's crush or kinda girlfriend is a master hacker! In fact, she used to work for-

HandsomeHero:  I'm HERE!!

KaiWasKidnapped: :HandsomeHero finally! Let's ATTACK!!!

HandsomeHero: I'm on it! Cress, secure the comm! Do the thingy you do that makes the users unable to log out or exit or whatever!

CrescentMoon: Uh-but-What are you doing?

HandsomeHero: Me? Nothing...! I mean, unless you count forcing the Lunar queen to admit that she is obsessed with romance...

CrescentMoon: Oh, THAT! Um.... I.... What...?

JacinTheGuard: It's okay, :CrescentMoon. Using me as bait was perfect.... Thorne, Kai, get on with it!!!! 

CrescentMoon: I can't watch!

CrescentMoon has logged out.

JacinTheGuard has logged out. 

KaiWasKidnapped: All RIGHT. Queen Levana of Luna, you are hereby charged by Emperor Kaito of New Beijing, of being a hopeless romantic!

HandsomeHero: Hear, hear!

QueenLevana: You are mistaken, fool. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Oh, really? *raises eyebrow* At precisely 8:00 P.M. Space Time last night, you spoke of a particular LIST. A list that, in fact, contained the names of lovers. What do you say?

QueenLevana: You Earthens, tho. *cracks up*

KaiWasKidnapped: As expected; you are completely mortified and- WAIT, WHAT?

HandsomeHero: *Gasp* The Lunar queen refuses to admit her hopeless love of love, and Emperor Kaito desperately searches for words to counter what she has just done. 

QueenLevana: You Earthens always jump to conclusions.... Nah, I'm not a hopeless romantic. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Then what ARE you?

HandsomeHero: Kai asks Queen Levana the fatal question: What WAS she?

QueenLevana: I don't just write down their names... I make up how their love is doomed, how I could destroy their love, and, when their love is destroyed, I throw the paper out into space, just like their love. 

HandsomeHero: Wow... that's DEEP.

QueenLevana: *smiles* Yes. I know, Earthen. 

KaiWasKidnapped: Silence. 

KaiWasKidnapped: WHAT?!?!

QueenLevana: Emperor Kaito, I am not sorry for your loss. Now cry and get over it.

KaiWasKidnapped has logged out.

HandsomeHero:  I just realized that I am now in a comm with the Lunar queen...alone...BAI!

QueenLevana has logged out.