Cinder, Winter, Cress

Mechanic: Kai's just so CLUELESS! Why won't he just admit that he likes me to my face?

PrincessWinter: Maybe he's scared.

Mechanic: NO DUH! He just won't... UGH.

EvillyHacking: Yeah. Um. I agree.

Mechanic: Ugh, Cress, your username. It's so creepy. Can't you change it?

PrincessWinter: Cinder, don't be rude! Cress probably likes that username.

EvillyHacking: Actually, I don't. Iko chose it for me when I was helping her.

Mechanic: I know! Why don't we change it? Every time you send something, it gives me headaches.

EvillyHacking: Yay!!!! I mean, not that you have headaches. That we can change it!!!

Mechanic: Come to think of it, why haven't you changed it before?

EvillyHacking: Well... um..

PrincessWinter: It must be a really good reason, like she was too busy hacking into the Lunar software, or something.

EvillyHacking: No, um, actually.. I don't know how.

PrincessWinter: That's... um. A good reason? I guess?

Mechanic: But-you- Oh, my stars. You don't know how to change your username?

EvillyHacking: Yeah... I searched it online, but it said that all you have to do is to go to Settings and change it. I think that sounds too easy... It probably activates a virus or something.

Mechanic: It DOESN'T. Why else do you think Wolf has changed his username so much?? By the way, how did you change it in the first place, then...?

EvillyHacking: Oh, Iko just knocked me out and changed it for me.

PrincessWinter: Um. Let's pretend that's not... weird.

EvillyHacking: Yeah. Are you sure that going into settings is... SAFE?

Mechanic: Just-ugh. Let me do it.

EvillyHacking: Don't knock me out!
Mechanic: Hold on.

PrincessWinter: I'm waiting.

Thorne'sGF: Hi!

PrincessWinter: Um.

Thorne'sGF: This is Cinder... AND...

Mechanic: Not anymore!
PrincessWinter: Um.

Thorne'sGF: CIIIINNNNDDDEEERRR!!!!!