Jacin, Winter, and Thorne

JacinTheGuard: Winter? You there??
PrincessWinter: Yeah.
HandsomeHero: Hey, Lunars!

PrincessWinter: Hu-llo...?

JacinTheGuard: Oh. He's here.

HandsomeHero: Hey, what's that supposed to mean? My presence is...cherished by all, treasured by many. *swoops arms gallantly*

JacinTheGuard: Uh... Whatever you say, Earthen.

PrincessWinter: *smothers a laugh*

JacinTheGuard: Anyways, Princess, I wanted to ask when you were going to be ready. Dinner is soon, you know. I know that you're still suffering from space-ship lag, but the others are firm on eating during the same times they would usually eat on Earth.

PrincessWinter: It's fine. I'm just getting ready, hold on.

PrincessWinter has logged off.

HandsomeHero: DEFINITELY not an unrequited love...Shame, I have to say. I was looking forward to your rejection.

JacinTheGuard: What?????

HandsomeHero: She OB-VIOUSLY has those vibes for you. Honestly, how can you not feel it? The air between you was...like, full of electrical waves...Ahem, no pun intended.

JacinTheGuard: I don't get the joke.

HandsomeHero: You d- Ugh, never mind. You Lunars must have lost that sense of humor when you guys when to the moon-explains why I'VE never seen you crack a smile.

JacinTheGuard: You'd be surprised.

HandsomeHero: Oh, really?...

JacinTheGuard: Uh, yeah. I smile a lot for Win-... Um.

HandomeHero: Okay, maybe it's an unrequited love. FOR HER. Okay, maybe that's twisting the definition a LITTLE, but you are determined to show NO LOVE to her...therefore, unrequited love was the best example I could find for your...situation.

JacinTheGuard: How ENCOURAGING.

JacinTheGuard has logged out.

HandsomeHero: *sighs* What's the point? No one will ever understand....

Thanks for reading!

I'm sorry I couldn't post before.... desite promising a post, I didn't do it. I'm sorry:(

Next post will come up soon!