Scarlet, Cinder

Scarlet: Just had a really deep thought...
Mechanic: About what?
Scarlet: Technology. Humans. Life.
Mechanic: Go on.
Scarlet: Isn't it just EXTREMELY strange to look back on what is humans have done?
Mechanic: What do you mean?
Scarlet: Remember the old days? When everything wasn't just PORTSCREENS and NETSCREENS and MAGLEVS everywhere?
Mechanic: Actually.... um. Scarlet, I don't remember. We were born in this era, remember?
Scarlet: I know, but you always see documentaries of artifacts they find of long ago. You know, random things. Things that they used to use instead of portscreens.
Mechanic: Like what?
Scarlet: Well, historians say there was one called... let me see.... the COMPUTER.
Mechanic: Whoa.
Scarlet: I know!
Mechanic: What could it do?
Scarlet: Well, for one, you had to type everything in... until they finally invented this thing called... listen, this is PRICELESS.... SIRI.
Mechanic: Seriously?
Scarlet: Yeah, and apparently it mad navigating technology much faster. But people thought THAT was a big step.
Mechanic: Pssh. That's basic technology.
Scarlet: I know! And they also had light switches. LIGHT SWITCHES!
Mechanic: SO old-star.
Scarlet: I know! And they had these things called-get this- CARS! *cracks up*
Mechanic: *starts laughing, then falters* Um. Cars?
Scarlet: Yeah! Cars... they were ridiculous!
Mechanic: And, um.. what where these cars... USED for?
Scarlet: Transportation, getting places...oh, and they even had these things called car chase movies, where a car is chasing another car, or another person. So I guess cars could also be used for getaways. SLOW getaways. *sneers*
Mechanic: *gulps* Heh.. Heh, heh. Funny.
Scarlet: I know, right?Needless to say.... they utterly FAILED!
Mechanic: I'm sorry... I've got to go.
Scarlet: What? But, Cinder, I was going to start talking about these things called PHONES!
Mechanic: Sorry, um... maybe another time. Bye!
Mechanic has logged out.

-----------------------
Am I the only one who feels that, if Scarlet and Cinder had some time to talk to each other, they'd be like sisters? They kind of have the same personality... though Scarlet is more blunt and Cinder's more awkward.
Vote. Comment. Follow. Whatever people do.
And I shall leave now, because.. well... I kind of need to clean my room. #alwaysorganized #iwish #nohashtagsonwattpad

#bye