Cinder, Scarlet, Kai

Hey guys! A few of you requested Kai, so here it is!
Also, I'm thinking of starting a new story called TLC Chatter... If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know what it is.
Okay, bye!
----------
Mechanic: Did you tell him?
Scarlet: I... I couldn't. He was talking about tomatoes, and it was just so romantic.... *sigh*
Mechanic: Right. So. You didn't tell him?
Scarlet: No. I didn't.
Scarlet: I know, I should have tried more, right?
Scarlet: Should I have tried more?
Mechanic: Probably. But on the bright side, you still have time to tell him.
Scarlet: Right.
Scarlet: So.... How did your date with Kai go?
KaiWasKidnapped: Did someone just say my name?
Mechanic: Oh. There you are. Heh. Heh. Last night was... Interesting.
Scarlet: That doesn't sound good. Cinder, what happened on your date?
Mechanic: Well...
KaiWasKidnapped: *chokes*
Scarlet: Well...?
Mechanic: Downtown Artemisia is not... What Kai expected.
KaiWasKidnapped: *begins inspecting sleeve*
Scarlet: I'm not quite catching on.
Mechanic: Well... Let's just say there were some... Navigational complications.
KaiWasKidnapped: I made an honest mistake!
Mechanic: I'm not blaming you! But, haha, it was kind of funny. Your expression, I mean.
KaiWasKidnapped: I was half asleep when I was looking for the directions, okay? It was the NIGHT BEFORE. I was spending too much time reserving spots and practicing my downtown slang.
Scarlet: T'was the night before the date, that Kai shamefully messed up. No, seriously, what happened?
Mechanic: That's what happened.
Scarlet: Oh, come on. What happened, really!?
KaiWasKidnapped: Okay, let me clear a few things up before I tell you. One, I was, once again, I repeat, half asleep. Second, how was I supposed to realize that I'd downloaded the directions to downtown Alaska instead of downtown Artemisia HALF ASLEEP?
Scarlet: Oh, my stars, you didn't.
Mechanic: He did..
KaiWasKidnapped: When we got to downtown, I started looking at the directions to the place I'd reserved. But it turned out.. Since Alaska was facing where we were, my portscreen kept on directing me "up."
Scarlet: Oh, my stars!
Mechanic: Yes. That happened.
KaiWasKidnapped: Then, I asked someone where it was.. And then, when I looked at it closer, I realized that the place I'd reserved was on a whole different planet....
Scarlet: Oh, Kai! *tries to contain giggles*
Mechanic: And just then, a comm pulled up on his port, with a message from the reservation that we'd have to make it in 30 minutes or our reservation would be canceled.
Scarlet: so you canceled, right?
Mechanic: *silence*
KaiWasKidnapped: *inspects sleeve again*
Scarlet: ...Right?
Mechanic: ...
Mechanic: Well...
KaiWasKidnapped: Not... Exactly. We kind of... Tried making the reservation in thirty minutes.
Scarlet: You did NOT!
Mechanic: *looks down at her feet shamefully*
KaiWasKidnapped: We almost made it, too. Just another thirty minutes off.... Ugh. We just HAD to ride a slow ship.
Scarlet: Oh-kay.
Scarlet: I'm now thoroughly shocked, but...
Scarlet: I just have one more question.
Mechanic: ...Yes?
KaiWasKidnapped: *gulps*
Scarlet: Did you two kiss on the ship?
Mechanic has logged out.
KaiWasKidnapped has logged out.
Scarlet: It was an innocent question....